Chapter 15

Blair pov

'No no what are you doing? No please don't do this please don't!!!! Get off of me I didn't do anything to you no please stop don't do this!!!!!' I was in Hugo's office when Mrs Anderson came in and we weren't doing anything and she pulled me away and began to take me to the principal's office as I guess she's jealous. she was pulling me through the halls whilst I refused as she came in on us sat talking he was at his desk and I was on the sofa and Hugo tried to get her off of me but she threatened him.

'Blair? Blair? 'I opened my eyes to see I wasn't at school with that witch, I was at home with Hugo in bed. I must have had a bad dream. 'Is everything ok?' Hugo asked I nodded then he said ' just got back to sleep I'm here ' I nodded then rolled over so I was cuddling into Hugo's chest and he put his arms around me. Then I fell back asleep for awhile until I was awoken by the alarm I opened my eyes to see I was alone I got up and then got ready as of school then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I walked into the kitchen to see that Hugo was already up he was making breakfast ' morning sweetie I thought I would make breakfast after last night was everything ok?' I nodded and sat down on the island still tired and eager to have some food. A few moments later the food was done then Hugo passed me a plate with toast and eggs I ate quickly then I went to go and get by bag and my PE kit as I was sad with that class today not about Hugo about the girls as I went to go and pick up my kit Hugo got it for me saying ' I will carry it your carrying our baby too you know ' I nodded ' don't remind me ' I said sarcastically then Hugo got his bags then we locked the door and jumped into the car to head off to school. Whilst sitting in the car I was thinking about the baby I always the goody teachers pet and just look at me now I had one night of carelessness and now I was pregnant with my teachers baby then I would be kicked out of school maybe Hugo too and I was living with my teacher but don't get me wrong I'm in love with him it's just an awkward situation to be in and we have Mrs Anderson to watch out for well more me as I'm sure that Hugo has got her sorted and probably will make her cry about telling her to leave him alone then no doubt she will go and tell all the other teachers about him saying how bad she is but they won't care either they would just stick up for Hugo and tell her to go away but where does that leave me? What am I to do with that? Maybe Hugo could help I have a plan.