Chapter 24

Blair pov

When I got up we got the printed photos then went booked for my next appointment. When we got out we drove home then we began to look for baby things for our little girl. Hugo had gotten a picture to put up in his office so he put that straight in his bag for the next day. Then he was having the others in the fridge. I sat on the sofa and turned my laptop on. I went to baby sites and tried to find things I liked I knew that I didn't want my baby girl to have all of the really girly things but still. Then Hugo jumped from behind the sofa and lied down beside me then laid his head on my legs. He searched on his phone and found a bed we both liked and matching furniture which we ordered. Then he found all of the other things which we needed which reminded me about all of the stuff we got earlier. Me and Hugo well mostly Hugo then got the stuff and went to the baby's room. Hugo set a lot of it up whilst I sorted the clothes and put them to be washed and so on. When we were done I was nearly falling asleep so Hugo sent me to go to bed whilst he made me some quick dinner. I went to the bedroom and got changed whilst Hugo made me some soup. When he brought it me up he made me sit in front of me so he could put his arms around me and put his hands on the bottom of my belly. I ate then I leaned back in Hugo's arms whilst he tried to talk to the baby who was hilarious then as if the baby had heard him she began to wriggle around and kick. I immediately moved Hugo's hand to feel the baby kick and he was filled with joy. Then I fell asleep happy I was having a baby girl but also that I was in my lover's arms that werent going to let me go.

Hugo pov

As Blair fell asleep I slowly but carefully moved and leaned her down so she was resting on the bed. I took the covers from underneath her then I placed them on top of her. I then kissed her a good night. Then I left turning the light off. I had a lot of work to do and marking that I needed to do. It was lesson planning mostly not much but it needed doing. I went downstairs and sat at the dining table. I got out my laptop then I organised my books so I could work quickly as I did it. It didn't take me longer then I set out to do the work for 12 am but I just got tired so I got up and went to bed. I walked up the stairs being careful not to wake Blair as I didn't want to be killed by the pregnant lady then I went and joined her in bed.