Chapter 8

Blair pov

He then began walking up towards me. He came and sat beside me but a bit further down the banking. 'Be careful in PE ok? We are doing dodge ball and I don't want you or our little one getting hurt ' I nodded then Mattie being Mattie said 'why don't you come up with a code name for the baby for at school ' he smiled and said ' what about junior ' I smiled happy with his choice and then I asked ' what did Miss want? 'He just looked at me and we all burst out laughing we all knew that answer. 'I got to go be careful Blair and junior ' I smiled at him and he smiled back before he walked down the banking and then in the doors. 'Come on let's head to PE ' I nodded getting up thinking how easy it is to do things now but how hard would it be when my top stomach grew wow I am not excited for that. We then walked inside and went to the changing rooms. Once me and Mattie was changed we went out and to the sports hall where Mr Brooks was setting the game up he looked up and saw me and motioned for me to go over and then when I was at him he looked to see if anyone else came through other than me and Mattie then he said ' be careful babe this class is ruthless and dodge ball ok and the care of junior ' he said putting his hand on my stomach and I smiled and walked away back to Mattie who was smiling ' yeah be careful babe' she said mocking Mr Brooks I just smiled and walked her in the arm as more girls came in and started winking at Mr Brooks ' be careful yourself with that ' she just smiled happy that she had pissed me off. Then once everyone was in Mr Brooks started the lesson and put everything everyone onto teams and being the nice person that he is her out me and Mattie on the same team. Then ball games began and I wasn't too bad at it is had won 2 out of the 3 games we had played. By now as I had won a few I had this one girl on the other team who was after me just me and she wasn't going to stop it's fine as I hated her and she hated me so it's not like I didn't expect it. She was throwing balls that got close but I easily dodged them but I couldn't in a few weeks when my bump had grown. The balls she kept throwing was aimed at my head so it wasn't too hard to dodge just ducking down then I saw Mattie get hit then i said to her ' I will get ya revenge ' but as I said that I hadn't been paying attention and I looked to the girl who smiled at me when I saw it the ball came straight at me and I couldn't move in didn't have time too and then when it hit me I fell back then everything went black.