Chapter 21

Hugo pov

I felt bad about yesterday as I never really wanted to tell her like that. But the woman who I was with didn't want me in the babies life so it's weird that she has randomly changed her mind now. I got up and turned over to see that Blair was still asleep peacefully. Sometimes I wondered what that peaceful mind of hers was dreaming about. I got up then went downstairs to the kitchen and began making breakfast bacon, eggs and toast Blair's favourite.

Blair pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs and toast my favourite. This wasn't really anything new it's just that Hugo probably felt bad about yesterday. I slowly walked downstairs to find the one and only Hugo in the kitchen cooking. I walked down the stairs and sat down on a bar stool. He turned around and said 'I'm sorry about yesterday and to bring it up again but the woman who I was with didn't want me in the babys life which I was fine with as I was moving when she told me it was mine as she had someone else but that doesn't surprise me she probably told them it was their baby that wouldn't be a surprise but anyway my love I have done you your favourite' I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I tucked in as I was starving. It didn't take me long to finish and by that time Hugo had just started eating. We decided to have a chill day as I really couldn't be bothered to do anything. So when I was done I got up and started washing the dishes. Hugo tried to stop me but I wasn't going to. He had cooked breakfast, so I was cleaning up. This is only fair. When he was done and I had washed his plate. We both went on our phones and began looking at baby things. We also began to suggest baby names too. I came up with Xander, Autumn and Ivy whilst Hugo came up with Ava, Skylar and Benjamin. I liked all of them but we needed to find out the gender first. Although we could buy baby things it would have to be gender neutral.

We sat looking at baby things for a while then we both decided to get changed and put on some chill out clothes. I was really happy to do that as being pregnant as I found out wasn't easy and this was just the start. We walked upstairs and I changed in the bathroom in the bedroom whilst Hugo went to the guest room for some reason. Once I was dressed in a way and cleaned up. I walked into the spare bedroom that would be the baby's room and looked around. Hugo then joined me, came to me and wrapped his arms around me and my belly. He put his head in the crook of my neck and we stayed like that as I looked around trying to get an idea for the bedroom. I loved the times like this with Hugo.