Chapter 2

Blair pov

2 weeks later

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm and then I turned it off and got dressed. Sadly it was just at start of school today I was kind of dreading it but I was excited as it was our last year after I got ready I did my hair and make-up then walked downstairs to get some breakfast as I was in a rush as my alarm didn't go off earlier as I had set it. Mattie texted me saying she was on her way to pick me up won't she arrived I've run out with my bag and hopped into her car our conversation on the way to school wasn't very interesting we were just talking about random things and about the new school year I was excited today if I had PE and I picked that for one of my subjects as it was one of my favourites and apparently we would be having a new PE teacher as our good one last year left has she got a promotion. It just goes to show how bad our school is although I and Mattie like it. I had my first lesson which was English then I had PE which I was excited about. I had a new teacher for English she was nice but not as good as the teacher I had last year. I shared all my lessons that day with Mattie. I sat next to her in English as miss didn't have a seating plan. Not many teachers now did a seating plan as we were old enough to know to not mess around. Once English was finished I walked to PE with Mattie. We will both excited to meet our new teacher. Once I got to PE I and Matty went into the changing rooms and changed into our uniforms for PE. When we walked out of the changing rooms once we were ready we went into the sports hall to be met by girls talking about the new 'fit' teacher I and Mattie sat down and began to talk about random things. Little did I know what was about to happen as our new teacher entered the hall girls stop talking and I looked at him when I looked at him I couldn't believe my eyes he was Hugo from the night I went out. I quickly told Mattie about the night I went out and he was the guy I was with and when he spotted me his eyes went wide too. He started talking think his name was Mr Brooks and sent everyone out onto the field to start warming up. He asked me to stay behind and help him with the equipment I was happy to as I needed to speak to him and Mattie wished me good luck. I stayed behind him stood still not knowing what to say until he said' how did this happen? What are we to do now? ' ' I can't just forget you-you know what happened and you said you loved me can't we just be friends and not act like anything major happened?' She just looked at me not saying anything.