Chapter 25

Blair pov

18 weeks pregnant

All of the baby furniture has come now and seen as though it was the weekend my and Hugo decided to set things up. I began to help Hugo set up the chest of drawers and a wardrobe. We ordered it in a grey which looked amazing with the light green room Hugo had painted and then we had got purple finishings for it too. Once the wardrobe and drawer set was up I began to put things in it as we had already got a lot of things from people. As Hugo was setting up the crib and the small cot to go beside our bed. I folded the clothes that I had washed yesterday night and put them away sorting them neatly into their place. After about 4 hours we had both done and we were setting up all of the furnishings. I loved the nursery it was a light green with grey furniture and purple finishings like bedding and a bookcase for in case she was like me with purple picture frames on the walls. We had also ordered a rocking chair. I sat in it admiring the room until Hugo made me get up then he pulled me with him onto the chair so I was sat across his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I learned to his chest. I loved these moments that we had although with school we couldn't have many moments together as it was students were around or Hugo had work to do or I did. Although I would be off of school as of having the baby. I fell asleep as me and Hugo rocked back and forth just after looking up at Hugo to see he had fallen asleep himself.

2 hours later

Being pregnant was tiring work I got tired a lot. Which never helped at school but I didn't have such a busy timetable which I was very glad of. I awoke and looked at Hugo. I sat there and as I looked up to him he smiled with his eyes shut. I said 'what?' He just smiled and pulled me closer. Although I would have loved to stay and cuddle I really needed the loo. 'Unless you want me to pee on you I suggest you let me go' he immediately let go of me and I got up then ran the best I could to the bathroom. Once I was done I went to find Hugo was sitting on our bed and he was looking at his phone I went and sat beside him. I looked at his phone to see he had a text. A text from Miss Anderson, who guessed? I should have known she just doesn't get it. He knew I was beside him so he deleted the message then put his phone down. He turned to me and said 'you know I love you don't you and no matter what she tries to do its going to be a no?' I nodded and kissed him as I knew that he loved me and not her and she was just trying to get involved and pull him away when I knew he would never do that.