Chapter 4

Blair pov

Mattie raises an eyebrow at me. 'What? You know what I mean' ' oh no no no no' she just smiled and said 'I think so after school we will check's nod now dreading what was about to happen. We finished our lunches in silence and I kept looking at Mr Brooks and Miss Anderson would during what he was doing with her. After about 15 minutes the bell went off and I and Mattie set off to our next lesson. Science flew by quickly too quick if you ask me as now I would have to go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test to then do it to see if I was pregnant which I was hoping I wasn't as my mum would definitely kick me out and how would I tell Mr Brooks and the school would find out and I would have to lie about who the father is. When the lesson was finished me and Mattie headed out to her car then we got in and drove to the pharmacy luckily for me Matty offered to go in which I was great full of as I would be very embarrassed. When parked up and then hopped out and went in. Gosh did I wish I had the confidence that she had. She came out a few minutes later with a paper bag with some pregnancy tests in. We decided to go back to mine as my mother would be at work. When we parked up in my driveway my stomach dropped it suddenly hit me what I was about to do. I acted as if nothing was wrong and opened the door and dropped my bag at the bottom of the stairs and took my shoes off and Mattie did the same we ran up the stairs to my room and then we took out all of the tests and then Mattie said ' go pee woman ' I smiled and took the tests in my hand and walked to the bathroom and did what I had to do. I came out and took the test to my room and sat them down on my desk as It said to wait a few minutes so I turned my music on and laid back on my bed while I was waiting Mattie didn't say anything so it was just silence making the time I had to wait seem even longer. Finally, after two minutes I got up and checked the tests. I couldn't believe my eyes I started to cry the test was positive what was I going to do? Where could I go? I couldn't stay with Mattie forever. How was it going to tell Mr Brooks? Will I have a supportive father of my baby? What was I going to do about school? All of those things went through my head. My life is screwed. Mattie got up and came over and looked at the tests and gave me a hug then said 'youre going to be a momma ' I nodded and said ' what about Mr Brooks? What about school? What about my mum? ' 'well we tell your mum tonight then if needs are you can stay at mine overnight then tomorrow in the morning before school we got a little earlier and go see him and I tell you what if he ditches you then I will have something to say ' I smiled and hugged Mattie. What would I do without her?