Chapter 5

Blair pov

Me and Mattie chatted about baby things until my mum came home then I walked downstairs into the kitchen where she was. 'Mum' I said 'yes sweetie ' she replied 'I have something I need to tell you ' 'what is it?' She said stopping and turning to me ' I I I am pregnant ' I said then she replied half shouting ' Blair Marie haven't you got a brain you should have used it and now look at you-you are a clever kid and you are just throwing all of that away for some guy you have slept with. I don't want any of this you are to pack your things and leave ' I nodded and slowly walked up the stairs to where Mattie was stood ' Blair Marie you naughty girl' she said as she knew my mother only called me Blair Marie when I was in trouble and my mother always liked the cliché love story stuff so that's why she got as angry as she did and I can't blame her. I walked into my room and packed my things. I didn't have much as I never liked to it was just all too much so I packed two suitcases full with everything in then me and Mattie took my stuff to her car then we went to her house as I no longer had a home. 'You can stay with me for tonight then maybe Mr lover boy might let you be with him tomorrow as he's the father ' 'I doubt that ' 'you never know ' she replied and then the car went silent. It was a ride of five minutes of silence until we finally pulled up to her house. We got in then she helped me to her room and helped me put my things inside her room in a corner. 'You have to promise me one thing ' I looked at her as if to say carry on ' that we will stay like sisters and I will be an adult figure in their life ' I nodded. I really needed the support at the moment as I had just lost the only family member I actually had and home. But this was my life now and this was a plan for me so I just had to go for it. Mattie and I chatted again about baby things for a while until it became late and we went down for some food then her parents saw me and said hi and things she had such nice parents they acted as if I was one of their own and I want to be like that with my child. After we grabbed some food we sat at the dining table and ate then went upstairs to bed as it got late and I needed to think about how tomorrow would go and hoping that Mr Brooks wouldn't reject me like my mother as I wouldn't know what to do but if he was to reject me is I understand why as he would be giving up his life for me and his unborn child. And I definitely wasn't excited for that bit.