Chapter 20

Blair pov

It took Hugo a few minutes until he would actually look and talk to me. He came and sat down on the sofa and said 'promise you won't be mad I didn't want to tell you like this but I guess I have too' I just sat there waiting not saying anything ' well I have had past relationships with people and I'm sure you have but one of them was different one, me and the other person made a big mistake. ' he stopped talking and still never really looked up at me. He took a deep breath then said ' the person who I was with got pregnant by me and she decided to keep the baby but it never worked out and I swore that I would be there for you daughter Lexi and tonight her mum Amanda took a stumble and broke her leg so I will have to look after Lexi for a while whilst her mum gets better. Well, we if you don't think any different of me. Amanda knows about me, you and our situation and she didn't want me to in case something happened but I am doing it she's my daughter' I got up and sat close to him and put my hand on his back. He looked up at me when I said ' I will stay that's the past all we have to worry about now is the baby and how to look after Lexi. I will never leave you ok? Unless something drastic happened, but if you already have a child that makes no difference to me I will love her like my own and I love kids anyway' I looked up at me shocked. He hugged me well more like bear hugged me then pushed me back so he was squishing me. 'Don't forget about the baby ' 'oh right sorry' 'Let's just get some sleep I'm tired and it's late' he nodded then we got up I went to the kitchen to just clean up quick whilst Hugo went upstairs and got ready for bed I was just happy I had no school tomorrow. It didn't take me long to clean up then I went to the bedroom to find that Hugo was already changed and in bed fast asleep so I got my pj's then to go to the bathroom and got changed when I went to get in bed. I didn't go to bed straight away inlaid in bed with my phone looking and gender neutral baby things. I couldn't wait for the baby but I knew I had like another 38 weeks but if it's like me then it could be 29 weeks as I was 9 weeks early. But I don't know whether Hugo was early or late I will have to ask him. Even though the baby maybe early it doesn't matter me it's still my precious little one and will always be as of life has its struggles and let's just say I have been through more than just my fair share of them.