Chapter 18

Blair pov

I never noticed how many the teachers that I had cared about me so much. They were all trying to talk about the baby shower and about the baby and I with me going to them if I needed help. I had my next lesson with Mr Collins so when I decided to head to my lesson he walked with me. I said bye so everyone then Hugo and got my bag then headed out of the staff room with Mr Collins. I got a few looks from students on the way out but I ignored them. 'You sure got a lot of attention in there' I nodded 'to be honest I don't really want it is just would prefer to sit and say nothing in the back' 'you are just like me when I was at school I was the same but now you will have to get used to it as most people will get to know but you will have some people who don't like it you know? But anyway come to me if you need anything ok? And I won't give you homework as of the stress you are in as I know how you feel me and my wife has just found out we are expecting too but I don't want many people knowing as what you experienced it will have to go through but you can tell Hugo I bet he will be glad to hear someone is kind of in the same boat' I nodded 'thank you sir ' 'call me Chris when we aren't in lessons okay?' I nodded then we got to the classroom so he unlocked it and I went and sat down in my seat. The lesson flew and soon it was time for us to go home. I got my stuff and as usual was one of the last out of the classroom as I don't shove my way through it waiting until all of that is done. I put my rucksack straps over my shoulder and walked to the door then Mr Collins stopped me and said 'anything okay?' I nodded then I walked to Hugo's office having a plan about what we could do. When I got there is heard shouting it was no one other than Mrs Anderson and Hugo I waited outside around the corner where I knew Mrs wouldn't walk when she was done and waited. After another few minutes, she came out and stormed off. I slowly walked in to see Hugo with his head in his hands at his desk. I walked over to him and asked him what was wrong. He didn't answer. I sat on his desk looking at him worried. After a few moments he said ' there is something I hadn't told you that she knows and has threatened to tell you but I am not ready to tell you just yet' I put my hand on his arm and rubbed it up and down then I said ' it's ok you can tell me when you are ready' but really inside I didn't like secrets so I really wanted to tell me.