Chapter 7

Blair pov

After I nodded I said 'are you sure about anything?' Then he nodded so I carried on 'you already know about our meeting at the club and sleeping together and ' he nodded for me to carry on with a worried expression on his face ' and well well yeah and now I'm pregnant ' he looked shocked and I couldn't blame him he got up and said 'are you sure it's my child?' I nodded and he put his hands behind his head. This wasn't going to end well I couldn't see it. He walked around the room for a bit then he knelt down in front of me and said ' I will stand by you no matter what and if you ever need anything come to me. Who knows?' Mattie and my mum but my mum kicked me out ' 'do you have anywhere to go?' 'Well I stayed at Matties last night and otherwise from that no' ' I will pick you up tonight you can come live with me so I can help you ' I nodded feeling relieved that he is happy and is helping me get through this ' then when we need too we will tell school and we shouldn't be in trouble as we weren't student and teacher then and your over 18 ' 'how old are you?' '24' he said smiling. 'I'm going to go now I will see you in PE ' 'ok take it easy ' he said kissing my forehead ' be careful do you want to get caught before we announce it?' He gave me a sorry look and then said ' come here after school then we will go to our home ' 'your home ' I said correcting him he smiled and waved as he sat back at his desk then I went out the door and walked down the corridor with smile on my face then as I neared the corner that separates the corridor Miss Anderson came in front of me and glared and me I just smiled knowing what she had come for was taken. This made me happy, now hopefully he would begin to push her away. The next two lessons flew and then we had our break and Mattie and I agreed to meet on the field. When I got there Mattie had beaten me to it she was sat there already so I ran up to her and sat beside her ' so then what happened' 'well I went in and we sat on the sofas and I told him then he started questioning me then get turned all happy and asked me to go to him If I needed anything and asked if I had anywhere to got then he said I was going to move into his house tonight so yeah ' I said but just as I was finishing Mattie said ' speaking of the devil ' I looked to where she was looking then I saw Mr Brooks coming outside. 'I wonder why he's always out here?' 'Well he's one of the deputy head teachers so he must be the unlucky one that has to come outside when it's breaks and stuff ' I nodded looking in his direction then we made eye contact then he looked away as Miss Anderson was walking up to him she began to say something and then he said something and she went off in a huff.