Chapter 13

Blair pov

'What was that all about?' I asked propping down on his sofa. 'Oh it was Miss Anderson saying that she likes me and we should get together and that I should just break up with my girlfriend as she's better than her even though she doesn't really know it's you but still I wouldn't give you up for the world' I smiled and blushed as he came and sat beside me a day then Mattie joined us sitting across. ' right in just have some things to grab but seen as though it's near enough the end of school in hate to do this but can you go wait at the end of the parking lot road and I will pick you up so hopefully, no one spots us. I'll just finish up and then I will be down ok? ' I nodded then I grab my bags and so did Mattie then we walked out of the door then down the stairs talking about what it would be like if I was caught with Hugo. When we got out of school I said goodbye to Mattie then I walked down the road to get picked up by Hugo. It was only a few minutes until Hugo came driving down and stopped for me to get in I threw my bag in the back seat and then we headed to what is my new home now I guess. Once we got back Hugo parked the car and got out but there was an unfamiliar car on our drive it wasn't a family car like Hugos it was a small car a fiat like Matties. I looked at Hugo who was smiling and then he said ' what do you think? It's yours but whilst you are pregnant no driving ok? 'I nodded smiling so happy I had my own car but I would be using it with my baby which would be good but not as it was only small so I would just be for small trips. I ran and hugged Hugo jumping up and he caught me then when he put me down in said ' thank you' 'it's quite alright I can't be taking you everywhere now we have a child together ' he replied smiling. After we were both done smiling we walking inside and I decided to take a nice warm bath to calm me down whilst Hugo prepared dinner. I walked into our bedroom and went through to the bathroom and turned on the water so that it could fill up the bath whilst I was getting myself sorted. Then I walked back into our bedroom and took out my homework out of my school bag and started to get it done and I also sorted my stuff for tomorrow. It didn't take me long to do my little homework I had then I undressed and turned the bath water off and I not literally but I jumped in and laid my head back relaxing as the warm water surrounded me.