Chapter 19

Blair pov

After a few moments he looked at me and pulled me off of his desk onto his knee and said ' you know I love you right ' I nodded then I kissed him. I then got up and got my bags then he said 'I will tell you tonight just not now' I nodded knowing it must be hard for him. So I didn't say anything hoping I wasn't making him feel even worse by not talking. We walked out to his car then we got in in silence. We drove in silence. When we got home I went upstairs then got changed then I sorted my bag and homework out as Hugo had his work to do so I left him sat at the dining room table not bothering him. It came to about 5 pm and I began to get hungry especially as I was feeding two people. I went to the fridge but there was like nothing in it then I looked in the freezer nothing. Then Hugo said 'pizza?' Nothing even looking at me I said 'sure' 'hold on give me 10 minutes then I will order ok ' I replied with an uhhmm then got a bottle of water then I sat across from Hugo. He had his glasses on which I thought he looked cute in. I was glad he wasn't an English teacher otherwise he would have a lot more to do. After just 5 minutes he was done so he ordered a cheese pizza. I was so glad we would have food soon. I got up from the table and I made Hugo a drink then I put it on the table. Then I got a blanket off of the sofa and unfolded it then I put it on the sofa for a movie night. It didn't take long for the pizza to come so when the doorbell rung Hugo collected the pizza and paid the person then we both sat on the sofa. Hugo placed the pizza on the coffee table. We both began to eat. It didn't take long for us to eat it all. We then settled down on the sofa under the blanket and began to watch a film. Not even half an hour into the film Hugo got a phone call and got up then walked to the kitchen and I could quite work out what he was saying. But he came in and said 'if have just got to go somewhere I don't know how long I will be ' I nodded then he grabbed his coat and car keys then he ran out of the house. I was left watching the film alone. After the film finished get hours later Hugo wasn't home and I hadn't had any calls or texts. I began to get up and pack away when I heard Hugo's car in the driveway. I sat on the sofa waiting for him. Then when he came in he put his keys on the side and I could tell he had been crying I got up then I hugged him 'what's up?' I said ' I will tell you in a minute ' he said pushing me away and walking to the kitchen taking deep breaths. What was wrong with him? He's never been like this with me pushing me away.