Chapter nine

***DISCLAIMER*****

Any usernames that are the same or similar to any real youtube usernames are pure coincidence. I don't plan on using real people's names but if you come across one that's the same or similar it wasn't intened.

Clara's pov

Jace decided to come over after the appointment. His mom was planning on telling the pack about me tomorrow night.

To say I was nervous is an understatement. No one knows that I get treated bad at school but will it end after they know?I mean many people don't like the president and First Lady.

I hope it gets better. I don't know if Jenny will be my friend again, but I know for sure I won't let her. She turned her back on me when I was the slut that slept with the alpha. When she's knows I'm the alpha's pregnant mate she only care about the title.

I tried pushing those thoughts away. Who am I kidding? She probably wouldn't want to be my friend again. The only thing bigger than Kim Kardashian's ass is her ego. Being old friends with her I should and would know.

I remmbered the new girl Brielle. Is she werewolf like them or human like me? Should I even consider myself human? My dad is a werewolf but I didn't get the gene, I just have some wlf blood I guess.

Ugh as if the teenage years weren't confising enough. And now my hormones will be even more crazy since I'm pregnant. Even before we found out my temper has been on a very thin line.

I felt someone touch my arm and I snapped out of my daydreams in the car. I jumped slightly since Jace scared me when he tapped me. "Jesus don't scare me like that." I said and he just shrugged.

"You seemed so into the road staring out the window I wanted to know what was so interesting." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I was just thinking." I said. "About?"

I shook my head. Thankfully my mom pulled the car into our garage so he didn't have time to question me before I hopped out.

He followed me to my room and sat on my bed. "Why don't we make that video you were talking about." He said as I shut the door.

"Ok." I said pulling my camer and computer out. I opened the computer and went to the comments on a vlog I made on Sunday about questions if people didn't see the post.

I turned to Jace before turning the camera on. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked. "Yeah why not." He said and I hit the record button.

"Hi guys. I wasn't really expecting this to get popular but since it did and many people wanted to ask the babies' father, Jace, questions." I said turning to Jace. "I decided to give an introduction. So this is my boyfriend and I have the questions on my computer. We haven't seen the questions yet but here he is." I said.

He gave the camera a nod and then wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. "Ok so the first question comes from sweetdreamer123 and she asks 'What was your reaction when Clara told you she was pregnant? And what was your reaction when it was twins?'"

I looked over at him as he thought of words to say. "Well, when she told me she was pregnant it was shock, and when it was twins I was more shocked and felt worried."

"Why were you worried?" I asked. He shrugged. "It said we would have to take care of two kids, I was worried we couldn't do that." He said.

I nodded and looked at the computer. "Ok the next question is from girlygirl21 and she asks 'Do your parents know and if they do what were their reactions?'"

I waited as he searched again for words. "Well at first they were mad at me because when they found out Clara was thirteen, they said I took advantage of her. Then the anger turned into more disapointment." He said sadness filling his eyes, remembering the disapointment his parents probably had.

I squeezed his hand and turned the camera off. "We can finish this later." I said. "Ok." He replied monotone, the sorrw still slightly in his eyes.

"Hey, at least your mom was realived when she found out we're mates." I said. He nodded. "Yeah, I guess." He said his voice still monotone.

I kissed him to try to get his emotions anything but emoionless. It killed me to see him hurt and it was my fault. If I wasn't pregnant his parents wouldn't feel this way and he wouldn't feel like this.

He kissed me back and the kiss was a small and innocent one. We didn't take it too far because there was a knock on my door. My mom came in and she stomped her foot to get our attention.

We pulled apart and she was standing there giving us the dirty eye. "Break it up you too." She said waving her hand dismissivly.

"Sorry Mom." I said. She ignored me and turned to Jace. "Your mom wants you and Clara at your guys' house so you guys can discuss tomorrow's ceremony. I'll take you guys over there in about twenty minutes so get ready. Also Clara you're staying the night there so pack some clothes." She said walking out.

I got up from the bed and put my jacket and shoes on. A ceremony? I didn't realize there would be a ceremony.

"What's the ceremony going to be like?" I asked. "Well you'll be announced as Luna and as my mate. We'll also talk about our kids." He said.

"So what are we going over there for?" I asked. "I guess my mom wants to introduce you to my dad since they just found out you're my mate."

I nodded and started packing clothes for tomorrow and pajamas. About ten minutes later we were getting in the car to go to his house.

My mom decided to take us over there earlier. On the way there I was nervous. Would they still dislike me? I knew Jace's dad never really liked him anyway but I don't know if he would hold that same feeling towards me.

He probably would. No one really told me the full story on why he dislikes Jace but he'd probably hold me accountable too.

When we got there my mom drove off. She wasn't staying and Jace and I went up to the front door and he unlocked it with his key.

When we walked in his mom and dad were sitting in the living room on opposite sides of the couch. When we walked in they turned to us and Jace's dad stood up looking mad.

"Jace come with me, theres something I have to do." 

A/N I'm so sorry it took me forever to update and this chapter was probably sucky but I had to get it up because my friend kept talking about me updating and I felt bad since it's been more than a month. Anywhale hoped y'all enjoyed!