Important Update

I just want to thank everyone who's stuck around for this update. I hate to say this, but this isn't a chapter.

To be honest, writing this was a spur of the moment decision. I hated it when authors never updated, I always thought they forgot about the book.

I haven't forgotten about these stories. I think it's about time I was honest with you guys.

The "stuff" I was dealing with was more than just "stuff". I few years ago, I was friends with this guy. He made me feel amazing, but also like shit. That's when the friendship turned abusive. That's who awkward stranger is. An abusive jerk who would harass me at school and who my "best friend" ended up dating.

Stupid high school drama, right?

Well, during that time my grandma was diagnosed with colon cancer. She survived.

But her cancer has returned to her abdomen. They don't know how bad or if it's even spreading.

A month ago my best friend for 12 years was in the hospital for mono on top of pneumonia. She's the same age as me, and is in the hospital again because she has to get her gallbladder removed in high school.

I don't really know where I'm going with this. I've been writing a little bit daily, trying to escape the shit.

But at the end of the day, no matter how much I write...

He still hurt me

They're still dating

My grandma still has cancer

And my best friend still needs her gallbladder out.

I hope you understand. I'm still writing and you will get an update eventually.