Chapter seven

Clara's pov

Jace was on his way. He usually walks since he doesn't live that far.

I had so many questions about werewolves.

'When you get here just come in the door is open' I sent him.

I looked down at my stomach and every time I thought of the kids I got excited and a feeling of happiness in me.

I guess it's a mothers love thing. I hope Jace is equally as happy about having kids.

Especially since we're mates. They said mates are soul mates so I guess he should be happy to have kids with me if we really are soul mates.

But then why would he lie about that? I also want to know what's the big deal about being an alpha. Yeah you're the leader but its just a title. And if I'm his mate what title do I have?

And is a girl alpha called an alpha or does she have a different name? And how do you get this title? And are they're anymore titles? And if there are how do you get those? And does everyone have this title?

Hopefully Jace can answer these for me because I'm really confused.

And also how big is his pack? And when will I meet them? And what will they think of me?

Will they hate me like humans hate their leaders? And will I have any responsibilities?

Of course I'm sure I will. This is the twenty first century and women have rights.

I heard Jace opening the door and he came in and locked it behind him and he sat next to me on the couch.

I made sure the tv was off and I turned to face him. "So why did you want to come over?" I asked not really bothered but he did text me asking if I wanted him to come.

"Ryder told me him and your mom went somewhere I can't tell you but you'd be alone so I decided to ask if you wanted company." He said.

"I'll always want your company." I said speaking the truth. I'm guessing its a mate thing to want to be near your mate since I love being near him.

And next year he'll be a junior in high school and I'll be a freshman so at least we'll be at the same school.

"So since you're here I've been having tons of werewolf questions." I said.

"I can probably answer all of them." He said and I took that as my cue to start asking the questions

"So how did you get your alpha title? And what do you do?" I asked.

"I got the title of alpha when my dad got too tired of doing it. He decided even though I was young when I turned fifteen I would take his spot. The alpha title runs in my family and our first son will have it." He said. "And I basically run the pack and the pack treats me with respect." He said.

"Why can't our firstborn have it even if she's a girl?" I asked. Why can't a girl be an alpha or is he physic and knows our first child will be a boy?

"It very rare for packs to have a female alpha. Usually it's the male and his mate becomes the Luna. Which is what you'll be. The Luna is like the First Lady in a way I guess. My mom can help explain it." He said.

I found this only male alpha thing ridiculous. "Well listen here." I said sternly. "You said it's rare which mess it happens. If our firstborn is a girl she will be alpha and her mate if he or she doesn't want to be called a Luna then they'll both have the alpha title got it." I said not backing down from my decision.

I mean what kind of bullshit is that? A girl Luna would be fine. Females can do anything if not more a male can.

They can control men with sex and looks for one thing and seduce them.