Chapter six

Clara's pov

I woke up to a cold cloth on my forehead.

I opened my eyes and saw my mother smiling at me.

"What happened?" I asked sitting up on the couch.

"When I told you about your dad and brother, you passed out."

Him coming must've been a dream. Thank goodness.

"Where is everybody else?" I asked.

"Ryder and Jace are outside." She said. "You can go join them if you want."I got up and saw them sitting on the back porch. I decided to let them have some time alone and turned on the tv. My phone went off and Jenny had texted me.

What does this backstabbing bitch want?

'Listen I have to be with Ali. I can't tell you why but I have to be her friend instead of yours sorry.' She said.

'Cool'

I honestly didn't care what she had to say.

She was choosing Ali over me. That's all she had to say.

I turned my attention to South Park which was on.

My hand found it way to my stomach. I had finally processed I was pregnant but can't get over there's two babies in me.

Holy shit in nine months I'll be a mom.

Or as Blaine from the most popular girls would say, "nine months! That's like two years."

And I've also noticed that most pregnant women keep their hands on their stomach.

I guess that's the same with me.

Except I'm way too young to be considered a woman.

Most girls my age are obsessed with social media. Where me, I'm having sex with a werewolf and carrying his twin werewolf babies.

And that gave me an idea.

I went upstairs to my room, where my laptop and video camera were.

I had seen girls do this before.

I was going to make a YouTube channel.

After setting everything up I put my chair in front of my camera and hit record.

"Hey. My name is Clara Jones. I have both parents a little brother and an older brother.

My family life is kinda complicated.

My parents are still together but they don't live together because my dad's job requires him to live somewhere else.

My little brother lives with him so it's just me and my mom. Oh and my older brother Ryder.

He's fifteen and I'm thirteen. But that's not the only thing about me.

I'm thirteen and seven weeks pregnant with twins.

Yeah I know I'm such a slut for getting pregnant at a young age. Well I'll let you know that my boyfriend of one year is fully supporting of the kids.

My whole family is supporting.

I know thirteen is pretty young to be having sex.

But I'm keeping the babies and taking full responsibility for my actions.

My boyfriend is also Ryder's best friend. His name is Jace.

So I decided to make a channel like those girls who are I'll admit older but talk about their pregnancy."