BLOOD PROMISE SNEAK PEEK

"Why were you in Kazuki's cage?" His lips were at my ear. His fingers moving down my chest as they pushed into my pants. I moaned not holding back my voice when Ban's fingers wrapped around me. His hands were like a furnace and they were igniting a fire inside of me. Right away I could feel my body responding to him.

"I tried to fight him. He won." I answered. That was the short version. The long version was that I followed him like an idiot thinking that he was Ban. Why? Why didn't he kill me? Why wouldn't he kill me?

"Did he touch you?" I could feel Ban's lips at my neck feathering kisses towards my collarbone then back up towards my jaw. His hand was still wrapped around me. At the moment, he was playing nice. Or maybe he was being mean. His fingers couldn't possibly be enough right now. That was all he offered me, though.

"He kicked my ass pretty good." I bit my lip again biting off the sound of pleasure as his twisted his fingers around my tip. I hissed when Ban nipped my ear. He pressed his body closer to mine. Releasing my wrists, my arms fell to my side as his pushed his other hand down the back of my pants. My lips parted in a silent plea of pleasure when his fingers

"Don't let anyone else touch you, Natsu. Not Kazuki, not your White Whore, not anyone. You're mine Natsu, you belong to me. You belong with me." He bit me again his fingers pushing into my body. I gripped the front of his shirt. My head pushing forward into his chest as my body took the pleasure he offered it.

"I don't belong to you." My voice was strange even to my own ears. I could hear Ban laughing. Pulling back I looked up at him. He had this half smirk on his face. What was he smiling for? What was so fucking funny?

"You love me." Ban whispered and my eyes widen with his words. I shook my head and Ban paused. His fingers were removed from my body as he stepped back. "Say it." He demanded with that controlled mask on his face. I glared at him. Did he really think he could just order me around. When has that ever worked with us.

"I lied. I said what it took to make you drop your guard and push you into hell." Ban laughed stepping close to me again. My heart felt as if it was going into overdrive. Why did this man make me feel this way?

"If you wanted me to go to hell you only had to ask, Natsu." His fingers gripped my chin tilting my head back. I could see into those black eyes of his. They had a way of looking through me. Ban was probably one of the only people who could look into my soul. His head lowered. His lips were an inch away from mine.

Swallowing I waited for him to kiss me again. He didn't move, though. I could feel his breath against my face. He smelled like cinnamon and blood. "Say you love me, Natsu." He spoke softly. I bit my lip halting any words that dared to come out.

Ban backed away from me again. The loss of his touch was almost painful. He folded his hand over his chest. Was he really trying to take a stand. I mimic his stance. Did he think he could bully me into saying I loved him.

"You killed my-" I started and Ban cut me off before I could get my words out.

"Here we go again." He rolled his eyes at me and I let out a growl. Did he really just say here we go again. He was acting as if I was the unreasonable one for bringing it up.

"You killed my family. You murdered them in front of me. You killed me." I got it all out this time. My anger rising as I remembered my father's soul. He had done that to him. Ban was the one that made the man I called a father into the twisted soul I found down here. He was the one that took my family, he took my normal life from me. He stole my humanity the moment he killed me.

"That was two hundred years ago. When are you going to let it go?" I growled at him again. I was hoping he was only joking. He couldn't possibly be serious. This is Ban, though. Let it go? How could someone let go the death of their family? Could was I supposed to move past my own death so easily?

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you, Ban!" I yelled and Ban sighed. His raised his hand licking the fingers that had been around my erection not long ago.

"You're upset. Come play with me when you make it to the surface." He moved closer to me. "Kazuki has sent the last Sin to wait for you by the door. Normally no one has to fight the sins. He's testing you. Pride won't go down as easy as the others. You're stronger now though, Natsu. Or should I say Sin Killer Zassago."

Ban's lips touched my temple lightly before moving away. I closed my eyes leaning back into the wall as he walked away. I hated him, I hated Ban. Mostly I hated that I didn't hate him enough.