TEN

There was was soft sounds of sobs. My head felt as if it weighed a ton. When I tried to move, I found that I could. My hands were bound, my legs pinned against something. There was something rough and salty in my mouth. Even my waist had the same restrictions.

Blinking my eyes open I could see my family across from me. My eyes widen as I took in the sight of them. They were all tired to the dining room chairs. All of us has been placed in the living room. The sofa and overstuffed chair that belonged in this room had been moved to the walls.

Mother, Father, and Amber were all facing me. Why wasn't I in the same line as them? I could see the scared looks on their faces. I watched as my father tried to struggle and free himself. I shook my head trying to clear it. It only made the pounding inside of my brain intensify. What was going on? How could this happen to us?

Warm fingers brushed against my face and I could my heart racing. It slammed against my rib cage as I looked up to Ban. He smiled down at me and I couldn't help but think his smile was so perfect. Of course it was. We would never have let him in the house if he looked like he was going to chop us up into bite size bits.

Ban moved away from me going towards my family. I watched as he yanked the gags from their mouths. Amber started to scream as soon as the gag was pulled from. I hissed when Ban raised his hand and brought it across my sister's face. He hit her hard enough to knock her chair backward. She crashed to the floor hard.

It made the screaming stop as Amber sobbed softly. I struggled against the bonds. I could feel the rope digging into my wrist as I tried to get free. He just hit my sister. What kind of a man would hit a girl? The same kind that charmed his way inside of someone home only to tie up the family. So what was he going to do next? Rob us? Kill us?

"Son of a bitch," Father hissed at Ban as he Amber's chair was lifted up again. I could see the freshly fallen tears on my sister's face. I wished there was something I could do for her. We were all in the same boat.

The sound of my father's voice seemed to draw Ban's attention over to the man. I watched as his nails grew longer. I shook my head again making the pain in my skull vibrate. How could he do that? What was he? Were the reports real? Was Ban a demon?

He took two of his fingers and pressed them into my father's shoulder. My dad screamed out in pain. He shook his head as Ban pressed the nails deeper into him. My mother cried out beside my father. She was watching the man she loved be wounded by a monster.

Ban withdrew his nails from my father as he placed them to his lips. He licked my father's blood away from his fingers. Slowly Ban walked back towards me. I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for the pain that he was about to cause me. I could feel his fingers running down my chest. He cut away my shirt as he drew his hand down my body.

"Don't touch him! Don't touch my son!" Mother yelled. Opening my eyes, I could see her shaking her head as more tears rolled from her eyes and dripped off her chin. "Don't touch my baby boy." Ban fingers stopped as he looked towards my mother. He was going to hurt her. He was going to hurt my mother like he did my father.

I let a moan pass through my lips drawing Ban's attention back to me. He looked down at me and I let out a shaky breath. He had been . . . Interested in me earlier tonight. Maybe he still was. If that meant he was going to leave my mother alone I didn't mind.

"Natsu wants me to touch him." He plucked my nipple and I moaned again. Why did that feel so good? No one ever touched my nipples before. Mostly because I only slept with girls before this. His fingers pinched the hard little tips and I moaned again. The last thing I wanted was to be . . . excited in front of my parents.