TWENTY-ONE

Amber head was slumped over. Her throat had been ripped out. Ban had warned her to stop screaming, but she didn't listen. My eyes were wide as I looked at my sister's limp form. There was so much blood. I could smell the iron scent it left in the air.

My mother was sobbing and I wanted to tell her to stop. That if she were too loud then she would be next. No words passed through my lips though. My mind was so numb. My stomach twisted and I thought I would vomit, but not even that came up.

I never saw anyone die before. Amber had been the first dead body to lay before me. Ban untied me and I fell from my chair. My fingers slipped in her blood and I screamed before scrambling away. Rubbing my hands off on my pants it seemed to just spread over my body. I couldn't get it off. I couldn't get her blood off of me.

Ban grabbed me yanking me back to him. Somewhere between the start of this and now he had taken my pants from me. I was far past the point of being embarrassed that my parents could see me. Still I hated the look on my father's face. I couldn't tell if he was pitying me or disgusted with me. Maybe it was neither. I've never been good at reading people.

Even as Ban sat in the chair, I had just been tied to my mind was numb. He pulled me onto his lap and I gasped as he buried himself inside of me. My back arched as I felt him deep inside of me. This wasn't the first time tonight. My mother hung her head looking away. My father didn't look away. He glared as if glaring was the only way he could defy Ban.

I didn't know if I wanted to defy Ban. When our bodies were connected, it was easy to forget that my parents were in the room. When Ban was inside of me, he seemed to be the only thing that mattered. The only part of this whole night that made sense.

His lips against my shoulder felt amazing. He nipped at my flesh as he thrusted inside of me. I squeezed my eyes shut as I enjoyed the way I felt around him. His fingers came around the front of me as he wrapped his hands around my hardon.

How could he feel so good and be so wrong? Why did I want this as much as he seemed to? He killed my sister. It was her blood that he ran over me. What was wrong with me? Maybe I was as sick and twisted as Ban was.

"How does it feel, Natsu?" Ban whispered it in my ear. He grabbed a fist full of my hair as he yanked my head back. "Tell you dear old daddy how my cock feels inside of you." I did my best to shake my head. I didn't want to say something like that.

Ban slowed his thrust until he stop. I moaned wanting him to move again. This felt like a new kind of torture. His finger moved from my prick and up my chest. I could feel the warm blood that coated his fingers trailing up my chest.

A hiss of pain came when he cut my stomach. It wasn't a deep cut, but I knew how deep he could go. I knew how sharp his nails were. I knew how much strength his fingers held. My eyes shifted to Amber. If I didn't do as he said, he was going to kill me.

My sister had screamed and cried the whole time Ban attacked her. She had been in pain until her body went still. I didn't want to die that kind of death. I didn't want to suffer the way Amber suffered. I didn't want to die the dog's death that my sister had.

"I . . . It feels good." Ban pressed a kiss into my jaw. His hips starting to rock into me again. Soft moans parted my lips. I could feel his tongue run along my neck. The shiver that shook my body had nothing to do with the fear I should have been feeling.

His hand came down to my member again as he stroked me. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the pleasure that he brought. Each thrust took me higher and higher until I was lost inside of him. Inside of this intoxicating feeling, he brought me.