TWELVE

I failed, someone in my family again. This time it was my sister-in-law whom I never meant. Ban forced his way into my brother's home. My home, it was the same house that I had lived in. The same house that I died in. At least Yael and his daughter got away safely.

Now I was in this house alone with Ban. My dead sister-in-law hardly counted as company. The scent of fresh blood made my stomach growl. Ban was having his way with me again. We were supposed to be fighting. I was supposed to be protecting my family from him. So where were my pants?

How had he gotten my hands bound behind my back? He was sitting in a chair. If I was morbid, I might even think it was the same chairs my family had once been tied to. I highly doubted Yael would have kept the things his family was murdered in.

I kneeled before Ban as he sat in all of his naked glory. I could smell the blood that hung to him. It made me so hungry. It was my sister-in-law who's blood coated him. I didn't know her or maybe she was around when I was human. She had screamed out my name when we first walked into the house.

My tongue traveled up Ban's length. He was already hard. I could taste the blood that was on his flesh. His fingers had been covered in the red nectar as his stroked himself.

Now as I ran my tongue over every inch of his shaft I could taste her blood. It only made the hunger inside of me grow. Ban's fingers were shoved into my hair as he brought my head down to him. I felt his member sliding down my throat. My eyes fluttered shut as I took pleasure from having Ban between my lips. His member pinned my tongue to the bottom of my mouth as his hips rocked.

He thrusted into my mouth ignoring the sounds of my gags as he did so. I didn't mind as much as I should have. I should have cared that once again he was touching me with the blood of my family on his hands. So why didn't I fight harder? Because he was Ban and I was Zero.

I could feel him holding my head down in place. His prick pulse as the hot, sour liquid shot into my mouth. He pulled away and spit what was released out. My fingers flexed as Ban rose from his chair. What was he going to do now? I already knew what he was going to do.

"I give you a gift and you wasted it, Natsu." His voice held amusement in it. He found all of this . . . amusing. Of course, he did. Ban was a demon. He took some sick pleasure in knowing he was back in this house with me. That he had killed someone else in my family. That once again he would take me as their body rotted only feet away.

Glaring at him he pushed me down onto my back. It hurt slightly since my arms were already behind my back. The way I landed made it uncomfortable. Ban didn't give two shits about my comfortable. He grabbed my legs pushing them up towards my chest. There was a moaned that parted my lips as he rubbed his tip against my hole.

I cried out when he thrusted inside of me sharply. There was a pain that accompany the pleasure of him entering me dry. Ban was a lot of things. He wasn't a gentle lover. His thrusts were powerful as his body slide in and out of my own.

After a few minutes, the motion became smoother as my body accepted the pleasure. His fingers moved up my chest and I moaned again when he plucked my nipple. Shaking my head I was always conflicted about how good it felt to be taken by Ban.

He grunted out his pleasure our bodies collided in perfect rhythm. I could feel myself clenching around him. His hips moved and with each rock I cried out more. Ban yanked me up sitting back against the wall so that I was on top of him. He reached behind me freeing my hand.

When I brought them around my body, I grabbed onto his shoulders. He bounced me on top of him. The sound of our bodies slamming into each other filled the room. My pants for breath made my lungs burn. I didn't know if demons needed to breathe. When I came together with Ban in this manner, it felt impossible.