Chapter 25: Six Flags Fun

That wednesday, Abby had decided to give the girls the day off and on that day, Sebastian was seen putting on a Chicago Blackhawks 2013 Stanley Cup Champions shirt. blue jeans and reebok sneakers as his long hair was in a ponytail, he was gonna go to Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, where he would meet Abby and Mackenzie. They had asked Gianna if she wanted to go, but she declined, spending the day with Rachael and Jennine.

"All right, i have my keys and cell phone." Sebastian said to himself as he left his room, headed downstairs to the door.

He entered the garage and got in his SUV, closed the door, put the key into the ignition and the vehicle and drove from the driveway and was on his way to Six Flags Great America, a theme park where Abby used to take him to a lot when he was little.

Minutes later, at Six Flags Great America, where there were a lot of rides and games there and the theme park was next to the tollway and close to Gurnee Mills Mall and kids and adults were there having the fun of their lives and at the entrance next to the parking lot Abby and Mackenzie were standing there waiting for Sebastian.

"I wonder where Sebastian is?" Mackenzie asked.

"He'll be here soon." Abby responded. "I'm glad you came out with me today."

"Thanks, Miss Abby, i really appreciate it." Mackenzie responded politely, then she turned to the parking lot and saw the white Chevrolet Suburban SUV pull in and parked next to Abby's GMC SUV, he got out of the car. "There he is."

"I made it." Sebastian stated.

"Hey, Sebastian." Mackenzie greeted.

"Hello, Seb." Abby said to her son.

"Hello, Mom. What's up, Kenzie?" Sebastian asked.

"Nothing much." Mackenzie said, then they went to get their tickets and they started to walk around the park and they got a picture with Bugs Bunny, who is one of Sebastian's favorite cartoon characters and they went on Logger's run, then when they got off, they headed over to a game where someone had a basketball and was trying to make a three.

"What game is that?" Mackenzie asked.

"This is the three point challenge game, it's a game where you have to make as many three pointers as possible in 40 seconds and scores between 9 or 13 are the scores that you have to beat and there are four balls from each rack and the score to beat today is 13." Sebastian explained as they watched a girl miss several baskets.

"That's a good game there." Mackenzie said, in awe of the basketball game.

"I'm gonna try it out." Sebastian said and after the girl was finished, then he got a chance to try to hit some shots and then he went to the far right rack of balls nad he got ready, then when he got the signal, he began to shoot the balls, he made the first, then the second, the third and the fourth as everyone cheered.

"Man, that guy is good." One man said, in awe of Sebastian shooting the balls perfectly without a miss.

"He is." A woman added as everyone saw him go the middle rack and like the first he never missed, giving him nine points.

"Miss Abby, i didn't know he was good at that." Mackenzie stated.

"He's good at a lot of things." Abby told her.

Sebastian raced over the left hand corner racks, then he took position and grabbed one of the balls and made the first shot which made it ten points, the second and third shots made it eleven and twelve points, then he got the last ball and if he made it, he would set the points to beat or tie, he leapt and released the ball, it was sailing towards the rim and then it went in as everyone cheered.