Chapter 5: Facing Cathy's New Team

In Milwaukee, Wisconsin, which was home of the NBA's Milwaukee Bucks and MLB's Milwaukee Brewers, the bus that has the Abby Lee Dance Company had just arrived and was pulling up to the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, where Xpressions was going to be held at and they were getting off of the bus and headed towards the door.

"Girls, moms, just to let you know, Xpressions will be in the theater on the second floor." Sebastian informed.

"Ok." Kendall stated.

"Sebastian, Miss Abby, who do you think will be on Cathy's team?" Asia asked.

"Who knows what that moron has on her team." Abby answered.

"Girls, Moms, we'll be back. We're gonna head to Cathy's dressing room to see who she's got and we'll let you know." Sebastian said.

"And be sure to get Chloe, Nia and Mackenzie ready for their solos." as he and Abby both exited the dressing room.

"Mom, can you help me with my makeup and hair?" Mackenzie asked Melissa.

"You can do it yourself." Melissa replied to her younger daughter as the moms shook their heads at Melissa refusing to do Mackenzie's makeup as Kristie came up to the makeup desk.

"I'll do your makeup and hair for you." Kristie offered.

"Thanks, i really apprieciate it." Mackenzie responded as Kristie started to do Mackenzie's hair and makeup as Melissa and Maddie rolled their eyes, because whenever they refused to help, the other moms, gitls, Sebastian and Abby help her.

"What's with your mom?" Asia asked Mackenzie.

"I don't know, she's been like this since the season before last." Mackenzie admitted.

"It's like she keeps favoring Maddie over Mackenzie."

"I think it does." Brooke added.

"You think it does?" Kendall asked.

"Whenever Maddie wins, Melissa is excited, but when Mackenzie wins, she just sits down while everyone else is cheering for her." Chloe stated

"Hopefully one day, she'll come to her senses and treat the both of you equally." Nia assured.

"I hope so." Mackenzie admitted.

"I know i'm gonna be the star and hopefully, Abby and her son will finally recognize me as the face of this team." Maddie told her mother.

"They will." Melissa assured her older daughter.

Meanwhile, Abby and Sebastian were both headed down the hallway on the second floor and they were on their way to the Candy Apples Dressing Room to see who Cathy recruited and they reached the door that said "CADC" and opened it, then they walked in.

"Hello!" Abby said, with Sebastian walking in behind her and Cathy looked over at them with a sneer on her face, then what Abby and her son had seen made their jaws hit the ground, they were seeing that the Candy Apples leader had recruited a team of all boys and their moms. The Dancers were Jalen Testerman, Gino Coscuella, Nick Daniels, Brandon Talbott and Zack Torres and their moms were Loann Testerman, Donna Daniels, Shannon Coscuella, Jessica Talbott and Gina Torres. "Really?"

"Really." Cathy answered and what she didn't see was that Zack and Gina waved at Abby and Sebastian, who both waved slightly.

"Talk about being a snake, Cathy, you are a snake." Sebastian said, crossing his arms. "I think this is the only way you could beat us."

"Yeah, you're crazy!" Abby added.

"You think i'm crazy, but i'm not. I'm being a realist." Cathy retorted.