Chapter 2: Beginning of a Brand New Season and Rehearsal

Three months had passed since Asia arrived and became a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company after coming to Sebastian's 4th of July BBQ and she and her family moved close to Sebastian's house. The day was October 8th and that was the first day of the 2012-13 dancing season as Sebastian had just arrived at the studio.

Sebastian parked his SUV in his space that was next to Abby's space and noticed that his mother's SUV was there too, which meant that she was already in the studio. He got out of his SUV and walked to the door, he was wearing an Red ALDC Jumpsuit that his mother had made for him and he saw his mother sitting at the front desk with Gianna.

"Gianna, it's great to be back in the studio." Abby said.

"I agree, Abby." Gianna agreed. "Mrs Miller always told you that even if your team still has the same dancers, every season would bring something different and special."

"She sure did and when Sebastian was a little boy, i told him that too." Abby stated, then she saw the door open and Sebastian walked inside.

"Hello there, mom. Hello, Gia." Sebastian greeted.

"And speaking of Sebastian, here he is!" Abby exclaimed as she saw her son walk to the front desk, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, he gave Gianna a hug and a kiss on the cheek too.

"How are you doing today?" Gianna asked her boyfriend.

"I'm doing great, i just can't wait to kick off the new season." Sebastian said, feeling energetic and was ready to help his mother lead the girls to a third straight National Title.

"Glad to know that you're ready for a new season." Abby stated to him.

"Are we going to do a pyramid for the first day of competition?" Sebastian asked.

"Your mom told me that there isn't going to be a pyramid this week, but next week." Gianna said.

"Sebastian, i'll tell you and Gianna a secret on where Nationals is going to be held at this season, it's going to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on August 3rd." Abby told her son and assistant choreographer.

"That's amazing, i can't wait to walk down Bourbon Street!" Sebastian exclaimed.

"I'd love to see the French Quarter." Gianna stated.

"Remember when we took a tour of the Superdome a few years ago?" Abby reminisced.

"I remember that, that's home of the New Orleans Saints and their Who Dat chant gave me an idea." Sebastian said. "Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say they gonna beat the ALDC?"

"Nobody." Abby remarked, then they heard the door open and coming in was Christi, Chloe, Asia and Kristie, they all arrived at the same time and they parked next to each other, Kristie's car was a White Cadillac Escalade. "Hi, Chloe. Hi, Christi and hello to Asia and Kristie."

"Hi, Miss Abby. Hi, Sebastian." Chloe and Asia both said.

"How are you girls doing today?" Sebastian asked.

"We're doing good." Asia replied.

"That's good to hear." Gianna said. "Kristie, Asia, welcome to the Abby Lee Dance Company."

"Thanks, Gianna. I've got to say, this looks nice." Kristie stated.

"In this studio we have Studio A, which is the biggest studio room, Studio B, which is the second largest and Studio C, which is the smallest Studio." Sebastian explained. "We mostly use Studio A for rehearsals, but if need be, we'll use the other studios to help make sure the dancers remember their moves."

"Thanks for letting us know." Kristie said.

"Miss Abby, we'll go get ready for rehearsal." Asia said as she and Chloe both headed to the Dancer's Den with Kristie and Christi following them, then they see that Kendall and Jill had pulled into the Studio's parking lot in a Chrysler Town & Country van that was painted blue, then they got out and entered the studio.