Chapter 22: Competing against Cathy's new dancers

That saturday morning in Kansas City, Missouri at a theater named the Kauffman Center for the Perfoming Arts, there were fans of both the Abby Lee Dance Company and the Candy Apples Dance Center outside with signs and wanted to see them compete there at Dance U.S.A. and then they see a van pull up to the entrance and getting out were Cathy, Vivi, Hadley, Nicaya, Campbell, Mari, Ayla, Taylor, Yvette, Patsy, Alli, Gina and Nicole as the Candy Apples fans cheered and the Abby Lee fans booed.

"Cathy! Cathy!" The Candy Apples fans chanted and in response Cathy, the Candy Apples team and their moms all waved to their fans and they entered the building, then a minute later a bus arrived and the Abby Lee fans began cheering and the Candy Apples fans began to boo, then the bus came to a stop.

"Abby! Abby!" The Abby Lee fans were chanting and the door opened and getting off first were Abby, Sebastian and Gianna, then Mackenzie, Brooke, Paige, Chloe, Nia, Asia, Kendall, Payton, Kelly, Christi, Holly, Kristie, Jill and Leslie all got off next and they waved to the crowd as they entered, got signed up and walked to the dressing room and entered.

"This is nice, the dressing room is large." Sebastian stated as he entered first.

"You're right, Sebastian." Gianna agreed with her boyfriend as she and Abby entered after him and then the moms and girls walked in too and they started to get ready.

"All right, girls, a word to the wise, we want little interaction from those morons from Green Bay as possible." Sebastian warned sternly. "Got it?"

"Crystal." Payton answered.

Mackenzie was in her costume and it was a kaleidoscope of color, with a halter-neck biketard featured a premium metallic in a color-blocked pattern and mesh inset at the waist, printed hair ties, leg and arm bands with a tattered-hem topskirt and tricot underskirt.

Asia came out next and her costume was a classic pattern in a modern design and a sequin-spandex bodice was dressed up in a attached houndstooth-print, shrug that hooked at the center-back neck. More houndstooth print graced the integral peplum skirt. Stretch-mesh sleeves and nylon/spandex shore were atttached and on her hair was a rhinestone-studded headband.

Brooke and Kendall came out of the changing room and they were in a Sequin CutOut long-sleeve biketard that was multicolored and they had a hairpieces on their hairs.

"You four are looking marvelous." Leslie stated.

"Thanks." Asia replied, then the stagehand told her, Kendall, Brooke and Mackenzie that their routines would be next, then everyone left and saw Cathy and her team with the members of the team that Cathy had gotten and Kristie saw Yvette and her daughter, Hadley.

"Cathy didn't recruit her, tell me that Cathy did not just recruit Yvette?!" Kristie ranted, she had a feud with Yvette since the first season of AUDC.

"She did." Kelly stated.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the fat blimp and the illegitimate son of Dave Mustaine who both called my daughter roadkill and overrated." Yvette stated, glaring at Abby and Sebastian.

"Whatever, Roadkill #1." Sebastian retorted, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Honestly, i still can't get over why you two eliminated Hadley instead of Asia, because Asia had horrible technique and she was too sassy and was 6!" Yvette retorted.

"Well at least my daughter always knew what she's doing and she finds a way to win, maybe Hadley could have taken lessons and maybe and only maybe, she wouldn't have gotten eliminated!" Kristie exclaimed.

"Kristie, cool down. Let the dancing of the ALDC do the talking and we'll beat Cathy." Gianna calmly told her.

"The chances of you beating us are about as good as the Blackhawks repeating as Stanley Cup Champions next year!" Gina told them.