Events that happened between Forever in Love and Dancing through Drama

1. The ALDC lead by Abby, Sebastian and Gianna successfully defended their national title against all comers, including Cathy's Candy Apples.

2. The Dancing Season ended on June 3rd and the girls, the moms all flew back to home Chicago except for Sebastian and Abby, who stayed to film a new show called "Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition" and Chloe made an appearance on one of the episodes. After filming, one of the dancers asked Abby and her son if they could join the team and they gave the approval.

3. At the beginning of the season Kendall Vertes joined the team as Brooke Kosinski stepped down from the team to let Kendall join. Jill bought Abby and Sebastian gifts not to get Kendall ahead, but as thank you gifts for allowing them to be a part of the ALDC family.

4. Chloe won her second straight national title and is still in the good books of Sebastian and Abby, to Christi's delight and she remained humble about it, putting the team first.

5. Sebastian and Gianna are still dating and still going strong.

6. Melissa was surprisingly, the mom that got in most verbal fights with Abby and Sebastian while Christi and Kelly got in less fights with them and one day, she had one fight during pyramid with Abby and Sebastian, that caused Melissa to take Maddie out of the ALDC and they studio hopped to Candy Apples and Mackenzie stayed at the ALDC under Abby's care and eventually a month later, Melissa and Maddie returned, but they had been giving Mackenzie the cold shoulder since then.

7. Nia hurt her foot during rehearsals and Payton filled in for her as she recovered. And Leslie, Payton's mother got in fights with not only the other Moms, but she even got in fights with Abby and Sebastian.