Chapter 15: New Apples

The day was March 18th and on that day, Abby and Sebastian were gonna head out to Los Angeles to film the second season of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition, but that season would feature callback cards that could be used in case one of the judges that feels that the dancer didn't deserve to be eliminated would be called back on to the show as the girls were back in Lake Forest.

At Los Angeles International Airport, Abby and Sebastian were seen exiting the plane that they flew in and were making their way to the exit so they could then head off to the Los Angeles Theatre, where the second season of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition was going to be filmed at, they got into the van and it left the Airport.

"Even though we're not at the studio physically, we're there in spirit." Sebastian told his mother.

"You know it." Abby replied. "Chloe and Mackenzie have both been improving a lot, they've learned a lot from us."

"They sure have, the other girls haven't been slacking either and Maddie's the only one that has been slacking lately."

"That's because she's developing an ego like Melissa."

"I know, right?"

"Yep."

"This is gonna be a lot of fun filming the second season of AUDC." Sebastian said.

"It is, but don't be surprised if the dancers' moms cause drama." Abby stated.

"I have a feeling that's likely because we've dealt with those cuckoo moms back at the studio." That comment about the moms being cuckoo that he just made had caused Abby to laugh.

"That's a good one, Seb." Abby laughed, then she stopped laughing. "Sebastian, i heard from a source that Cathy's all boy team left Candy Apples and she made up a new team."

"Didn't know that." Sebastian stated, thne he got an idea. "Mom, i also heard that Cathy and her new team are heading to a competition in Tinley Park, so maybe we can get one or some of the moms to go there and find out who she has on her team."

"Sounds like a good idea. Why don't you call one of them except for Melissa?" Abby suggested.

"Will do." Sebastian said as he pulled out his cell phone and dialed Christi's number and the phone rang twice and Christi then answered.

"Hello, Sebastian." Christi said over the phone.

"Hello, Christi."

"Did you and Abby make it to Los Angeles?" she asked.

"Yes, we've made it and we're on our way to the Los Angeles theatre. Christi, we have a mission for you, Kelly and Holly." Sebastian said

"What's going on?" Christi asked.

"I'll let mom tell you." Sebastian said as he handed the phone to Abby.

"Abby, what's the mission that you and your son have for us?" Christi wondered.

"From what Sebastian heard and told me, Cathy's got a new team since he told me that the all boy team she had was starting to run out of gas, so she decided to make a new team and they're gonna be at the Nexstar Competition in Tinley Park on saturday, so we want you, Kelly and Holly to go to that competition as spectators and find out who's on the team." Abby explained.

"We can do that, we'll keep you posted." Christi responded.

Back in Lake Forest five days later, Christi was at the parking lot of the Abby Lee Dance Company and Chloe and Mackenzie went out to Los Angeles to film a duet for one of the AUDC episodes, Asia had already filmed a episode there for a dance battle and then Christi saw the cars of Holly and Kelly both pull into the parking lot.