Chapter 1: 4th of July BBQ

It was the Fourth of July in Lake Forest, the time was 10:00 am, it was a sunny day with some clouds and on that day, people were getting their grills ready to barbeque, music to play the food and fireworks would be seen when it was night.

At Sebastian's house, Sebastian was in his room and he had just come out of the shower as his hair was slick from brushing and drying it. He was looking for what clothes to wear and after looking carefully, he picked out a Chicago Blackhawks tanktop, Under Armour black trackpants and some slip on sandals on his feet.

"All righty, now i'm ready to celebrate the 4th of July with my mom, grandma, Gia, the girls and their families." Sebastian said to himself and the house was clean because he cleaned up the house when he woke up an hour ago and he headed to the kitchen and was getting the food for the bbq ready by putting the required ingredients on them so they could taste good and the grill had already been set, then he heard the doorbell ring. "I'm coming!"

Sebastian left the kitchen and headed to the front door to see who had just rang his doorbell, he looked through the eye hole and saw that Abby and Maryen were standing there and with them was Broadway Baby. Sebastian smiled fondly seeing his mother, grandmother and dog.

"Hi, mom. Hi, grandma." Sebastian greeted them as he hugged them both

"Hello, dear." Maryen said to her grandson.

"Hi, sweetie." Abby greeted her son and Broadway Baby gave a bark because she was happy to see Sebastian.

"Hello, Broadway! how's it going?" Sebastian asked the dog, who barked again and then he petted Broadway Baby and in response, she wagged her tail and she'd be very happy to see him.

"She's saying i'm doing good." Maryen stated.

"Have you got started with the food yet?" Abby asked.

"Not yet, i had gotten them seasoned an hour ago, and covered them before i was about to put on the grill." Sebastian answered.

"Oh." Abby said.

"Mom, i've got a question, the dancer and the mom that's gonna join the studio at the start of the season, when are they supposed to get here for the bbq?" Sebastian asked Abby.

"They've told me that they're gonna get here by 1:00 at the latest." Abby answered, then the doorbell rang again. "Or they might be here sooner than we thought."

"Let's check and see." Sebastian stated to his mother as she followed him to the door to find out who it was, he opened the door and a huge smile was on his face as he saw three women, a bald headed man and with them were two girls, one was six and the other one was four the six year old was a dancer named Asia Monet Ray and one of the women was her mother, who's name was Kristie.

"Hello, Sebastian!" Kristie greeted.

"Hey, Kristie! Hey, Asia!" Sebastian responded as he hugged them both.

"How are you doing, Sebastian?" Asia asked.

"I've been doing good."

"Sebastian, Abby, i'd like to introduce you both to my husband, Shawn, who is a former bodybuilder, this is my youngest daughter Bella Blu, also with us is my mother, Vicky and my sister, Gina." Kristie introduced.

"It's really nice to meet you all. How are you all doing?" Sebastian asked.

"We're doing good, Sebastian." Shawn said, shaking his hand.

"Kristie, he looks more handsome than i thought he did when you sent me a picture of you, him and Asia on the set of Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition." Gina told Kristie.