Epilouge

(PLEASE DONT HATE ME BUT SADDLY THIS IS THE END)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy birthday!" Everyone chanted together. 

Delilah turned one today so we threw her a birthday party. She giggled and elegantly picked at her cake. "Everybody! I have an announcement," Luke shouted getting the attention of the people . 

"Me and Sky have chose a date for the wedding," he said smiling. 

Everybody clapped and cheered "congrats. So when is it?" Thomas asked. 

"The wedding is going to be September 8th." I said. As Luke smiled at me then kissed my lips. 

"Boo, don't forget. Your birthday is in two days. I still gotta get you something," I said and smiled. 

"Angel, you don't have to get me anything. Just having you makes me the happiest man alive," he said making me smile. 

"How old will you be turning anyway?" I asked out if curiosity. 

"102. I've lived awhile," he said as my jaw dropped. 

"Boo! You only look about 20," I said. 

"That's because the age you're bitten at is the age you'll look forever," he said. 

"We'll what about Delilah? She's a full vampire from birth. What will happen to her?" I asked. 

"I actually don't know. I've never met a full blood vampire," he said. It kinda had me stumped actually. I walked around looking at all the happy expressions and hearing the murmur of chatter. I approached my mom who was holding Andrew, my baby brother. 

"Hey Andy, how are ya?" I cooed. All he did was look at me stupidly and drool, I chuckled and his face lit up with joy. 

I went back through the crowd to where Delilah was and she seemed to be enjoying her cake. It was all over her face and hands as she giggled away. I picked her up and gave her a cake covered kiss while swinging her around. 

"Come on sweetie I think it's bath time," I said and took her cake covered shirt off. I brought her to the bathroom where I filled up the tub and put her little bath seat. 

"Alright baby girl lets get you cleaned," I said putting her in the tub. I picked up a cup and filled it with water. 

Delilah giggled and splashed me with water. She cooed and her face lit up "d-daddy!" she shouted. 

I smiled big and bright "baby girl! you said your first words!" I said smiling. 

"Yeah and she said daddy," Luke chimed in behind me chuckling. 

I smiled "when did you get in here?" I asked. 

"a few minutes ago but I'm glad I did," he said and sat next to me. 

"m-mommy!" she cooed in a more angry tone. 

"well looks like when she angry Shes gunna be saying mommy," he said laughing hysterically. 

I smiled and washed the cake off of her. Luke gave me a slobbery kiss on the lips and hugged me. I smiled and put some bubbles on his face "oh it's on!" he said and put some bubbles on me. 

I fell over laughing and he got on top of me. "good, now you can finish cleaning Delilah while I get these bubble off of me. Seemings how I am wearing the majority of them," I said and kissed him on the lips. 

He smiled and rinsed Delilah while I left the bathroom. "well what happened to you?" Rachael asked passing me. 

"bubble fight with Luke while trying to clean up Delilah." I stated. 

"ahh seems legit," she said and laughed. 

I walked upstairs and started to take off my wet clothing. I walked to the closet and threw on some jeans and one of Luke's t-shirts. I just love wearing them, they smell so good. I left and headed downstairs. 

Most of the people had left besides a few. My mom smiled and brought baby Andy to her part of the house because he was crying. 

After things had settled down from the attack we decided to keep my mom in the house so we added an extension, where she now lives. The rest of the people finally left around 8, so me and Luke decided to clean the house up. 

"you would think that for a baby's birthday party there wouldn't be this much garbage to pick up," I said picking up plastic silver wear. 

"Oh god I know!" he said mocking me. 

"hush boo," I said and hugged him from the side. 

he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. I looked up at him and he was just perfect. His lips, his brown eyes, the way his glasses rest on his face. He was just perfect. I kissed him and closed my eyes. Once I broke the kiss I buried my face in his neck. 

"I love you," I whispered against his neck. 

"I love you too angel," he said resting his chin on my head. 

"Lets go cuddle since everything is picked up," he said picking me up bridal style. I giggled and kissed his cheek as he walked up the stairs. 

he set me down once we got to our room and I walked in ahead of him as he went to the closet. I saw a piece of paper on the bed and curiously glanced at it. I picked it up regretting my decision.

'I'm still out here, and I haven't forgiven.'

~Ben

My eyes grew wide and Luke hugged me from behind making me jump. "what's that baby?" He asked. 

"its just another birthday card," I lied slipping it into my bedside table. I laid in bed with Luke and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"good night angel," he said turning the lights off and kissing me good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO! This actually isn't the end. Ima make a second book for y'all potatoes. ;* SOOOO I need ideas for the next book so if anybody has an idea comment or message me :)

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BOOK!!

~Jackie xoxo