Chapter 25: They're Coming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luke!" I yelled worried. Him, Thomas, and Allen rushed up the stairs. 

"what? what's going on sweetheart?" Luke asked panicked. I pointed out the window to the figure in the distance. 

Luke went to the window "stay here Sky," he said and rushed downstairs. I opened the window and flew out arriving very hesitant at the stumbling being. 

I saw Luke, Allen, and Thomas run toward us ready to attack. "Stop! Stop! Don't attack! I know him!" I shouted, floating down in front of him. 

"Sky," Luke whined. "why don't you ever listen," he sighed. 

"Sky, Luke help," he said then fell over.

"Lesley?" I panicked and rushed to help him. 

He had passed out. I took one look at him and he looked horrible. His cloths were tattered, he was covered in scratches, and he had bruises on his face. 

"Luke, help him." I asked looking up at him. 

He picked him up and flew him to the house. He laid him on the clear floor and pulled out his phone. 

"Yeah, doctor ima need you to make a new record for a new pack member," Luke said. 

"Uh here you talk to her." he handed me the phone. "Thomas! Allen! Lets go make some more houses!" Luke called leaving the house. 

"Uh hi Sky. first question, his name?" He asked "uh Lesley, that's all you need to know." I said. 

"Okay, species?" he asked. 

"wolf," I replied as fast as I could. 

"Could you hurry this along doc? you need to hurry here and help him," I said trying to rush him. 

"Ill get my stuff and teleport there with Sophia," he said. I remembered Sophia being the nurse I had. 

I hung up and looked at Lesley, he looked awful. Suddenly the doctor and Sophia appeared. "nice house!" he said peering around. "this where the pack gunna live?" he asked. 

"yes on this island but right now that's not important. you need to help my friend," I pleaded. He looked at Lesley's figure laying limp on the floor. 

he opened his bag and pulled something out. He opened Lesley's mouth and and popped it in, immediately closing his mouth afterward. All of a sudden Lesley's eyes sprung open and he gasped for breath. Sophia shrieked a little because his sudden movements had scared her. 

"Sky? Sky where are you?" Lesley asked looking around the room. 

"I'm right here," I said sitting next to him. 

"she did it, I hate her." he said. 

"who?" I asked. 

"Melissa. She cheated on me with two guys. then she broke it of with me and another one. the guy she stayed with she told him that I did stuff to her and he did this to me," he said looking at me with his right eye. 

My mouth dropped. I didn't expect Melissa to be that kind of person, nobody did. "I don't want to be a wolf anymore." he said after many minutes of silence. 

"Lesley no you cant," I pleaded. He looked at the doctor. 

"is it possible?" he asked. 

"yes but it's painful and you most likely would not survive," he said. Lesley nodded. 

"and if you do survive you can't be part of the pack. You'll be human," he said. 

Lesley nodded once again. "do it, please." he said. 

the doctor looked over at Sophia and she pulled out a vile from the bag. "what's that?" I asked. nobody answered. "what's that?" I asked louder this time. 

"It's silver dust. I'm going to inject it into his blood stream and it'll kill his wolf." he said. I sighed and figured I couldn't change johns mind, so all I could do was sit any watch. 

"you ready Lesley?" he asked. he shook his head and prepared himself for the pain. The doctor poked the needle into a vain in his arm and started pumping the silver liquid into his blood stream.

It took several minutes for the silver to kick in. Once it finally reached his heart he started screaming. I could see as his veins started to bulge out of his skin. His eyes shut tight as every muscle in his body tensed up and he continued to scream. I looked back to the nurse and she looked worried. I tried making conversation with her. 

"so what are you?" I asked. 

"I'm telekinetic," she said "the last of my species." she stated looking a little upset. 

"what happened to them all? like where did the rest go?" I asked. 

"they all died in battle against themselves," she said blocking out Lesley's piercing screams. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said, feeling regret from bringing up the subject. 

"It's fine," she said putting a fake smile on her face "I'm used to talking about it." I hugged her. 

"I'm still sorry. nobody should have to go through that," I said "especially not being with your soul mate." I said frowning. 

I looked at her and her face was full of pain. I backed up giving her space "are you okay?" I asked. She fell to her knees and put her head in her hands. she started to shake uncontrollably. 

"There's another," she whispered. "another one. just like me," she said. 

"Sophia? why do you mean?" I asked. that's when I noticed John had stopped screaming and Sophia had looked up. 

"him. he's a telekinetic too. just like me," she said staring at him with glossy eyes. 

"Lesley? he can't be," I said. 

"I have a mind link with him. He's my soulmate," she said staring at him in awe. She walked over to him and sat next to him. She placed a hand on him and he shot up to a sitting position. 

"how am I still alive?" he asked placing his hands on his face. I left the house hoping she would explain it all to him. 

I walked outside and looked around. There had to to be at lease a dozen more houses and an infirmary made. 

"you guys are doing great!" I said smiling and kissing Luke. He kissed back and smiled. 

"how about a pack meeting?" he asked placing his hands around my waist and pulling me close to him. he kissed my head and hummed. 

"we're home angel. were safe and home," he said and I could tell he was smiling. I flew up and flew to the old house with Luke following me. 

I arrived first then I turned around and Luke pinned me against a wall. "hey sexy," he growled and kissed my neck. 

I moaned and wrapped my arms around him. "you enjoying this my sexy angel?" he asked and sucked on my neck. 

"Mmm yeah" I said biting my lip. 

"can we uh try something baby?" he asked and moaned against my skin. 

"What ever you want Luke," I moaned. 

he grabbed my ass and continued to kiss my neck. he lifted my right leg and kept it pressed against his thigh. he smashed his lips onto mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth. he got his body closer to mine, being careful if my stomach. He pulled away and picked me up bridal style. Carrying me to the bedroom, he placed me on our bed then locked the door. 

"just incase somebody decides to come home," he smirked and got on top of me. 

He kissed me and slowly lifted up my shirt. I looked him in the eyes and smiled as he took it off. 

Suddenly I got a stabbing pain in my gut and I let out a small shriek. "what angel? did I hurt you? I'm so sorry baby. What's wrong?" he asked. 

Then I felt a dampness down there. "My water just broke," I said breathing heavy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I've been really busy :( but here's the next chapter. Loves ya :*

~Jackie xoxo