Chapter 13: Shes Changing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They?" I asked my head now spinning. 

"Yes. Two, one is smaller than the other and may not survive but the other one is very healthy," He said beaming. I couldn't help but smile weakly. 

"So is that what the other doctor wouldn't tell us?" I asked. 

"Yeah, actually I should go get your doctor and tell him that your awake." He said leaving the room. He came back with a oldish looking man with white hair. 

"My name is Hershal and I'm going to be your doctor." He said introducing himself. 

"Hello. So they are fine?" I asked resting my hands on my stomach. 

"Yes they are perfectly fine. One is a bit smaller but should pull through." He explained. 

"Sky, we have to keep this on a down low. If anyone finds out the kids could be in terrible danger. So for now we are only having one." Ben explained as I nodded. 

"So how long until we find out what they are?" I asked Hershal. 

"Not for awhile." He stated. He did a check up and I got to leave. 

"So I get to go back to school tomorrow," I said. 

"Actually no." Ben said. "You can't go back until you transform." He explained as I nodded in response. 

We got back to my house and I flopped onto my bed. 

Ben laid next to me with his face in the pillows. "Yuh alh righh huh?" He said, his voice muffled by the pillows. 

"What? English please?" I asked laughing. 

"I said 'you all right, hun?'" He said repeating what the pillows canceled out. 

"Oh yeah I'm alright." I said. 

Suddenly I felt something that resembled electricity shooting through my body. Then there was the most unbearable pain I've ever felt. 

I screamed and suddenly couldn't see. All I could really do was hear. "Sky your turning. Stay with me. Don't focus on the pain focus on my voice." He said trying to reassure me. 

It didn't help there was to much pain. I sat there shaking, still not able to see anything. Suddenly I felt this sensation like my skin was being torn off. 

"Sky! Sky, listen your fur is starting to come through. Please just listen. Your going to be alright." He said. 

The sensation got worse by the second. I screamed again louder this time because the pain increased. 

I head something burst into my room. "What the hell is going on in here?" I heard my dad yell.

"She's turning!" Ben yelled. 

"Give her some room." My mom instructed. 

Suddenly I went limp and the pain went away. My vision came back and I looked around. I wasn't in my room, I was in the forest somewhere. 

I looked around and noticed the wolf that I saw at the waterfall, Ben. 

'Babe your wolf is beautiful!' His voice came into my head. 

'How are you doing that?' I thought back. 

'We can communicate telepathically.' He thought. 

'That is awesome!' I sent back. 

'Why don't you try changing back.' He suggested. 

'Fine but you have to look away.' I sent. 

'Sky I've seen you naked before' he said. 

'I don't care just look away please.' He sighed and turned away. 

I tried to change but it was harder than I thought. It took a few tries but I finally changed. I covered myself with my arm. 

"I'm back now." I said. He turned back around and changed. 

"I didn't think you would change so fast." He said in awe. 

I changed back into a wolf and took off running. I ran back to my house and into my room. I changed into a human and Ben was behind me. 

"Man you look good." He said staring me up and down. 

"Get your cloths and go to the bathroom to change." I said laughing and pointing to the door. 

He grabbed his spare clothes and left. I got dressed and left my bedroom to see Ben looking at me. "You know, you are really sexy as a wolf." He said smirking. 

"Now your just being cocky." I said laughing. 

"What you do look good as a wolf. Your fur is a mixture between golden brown and ebony." He said. 

"You are too your fur is sleek and brown." I said smiling back. He leaned in and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you guys like it?

~jackie xo