Chapter 12: Rogues

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But what?" I asked now staring at her intently. 

"Oh um, it's just, never mind. We will tell you when we have the facts to prove it," She said. 

I glanced over at Ben, he was angry. I got up and pulled him out of the doctors office before he could do anything. 

"You are not going here anymore! We have a pack doctor that will do just as fine!" He exploded. 

"It's all fine with me, but I just want to know what she was going to say." I said. I looked down and began to wonder what she would have said. Was there something wrong? Was the baby alright? Is there a reason I look a little big for 2 months? I'm pretty sure that's normal, right?

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Ben taking glances at me ever so often. "Is there a reason why your being a creeper?" I asked laughing a little and lightening the mood. 

"You just look so content." He said returning the smile. 

"I love you Ben." I said. 

"I love you too. Oh and don't forget the baby!" He said rubbing his hand over my stomach. 

I just giggled and looked out the window. I spotted a big black wolf, but brushed it off because I might be one of the pack members. 

We drove for a little while longer and showed up at his house. "The pack doctor is just on this trail." He said pointing to a trail behind his house. I followed him down the trail and immediately regretted not going first. 

I heard a deep growl and felt something dig into my back. 

"Sky!" I heard Ben yell. Then I heard something that sounded like fighting. 

I rolled over slowly and saw that Ben had ripped its throat out. He turned back and came rushing over to me. 

"Sky! Sky, stay with me!' He said frantically picking me up. That's when I blacked out.

~~~

I tried to open my eyes but they felt glued shut. I tried to move but I felt like my body was rock. I attempted to open my eyes but got them open a crack before they snapped shut. After a few more tries I finally got them open. I, next, attempted to talk. The room was empty so I didn't have to feel like a fool if I said anything weird. 

"H-el-llo?" I said. "Hello?" I finally managed. 

Just then Ben came strolling through the door, his eyes became wide. "I left to use the bathroom and I miss you waking up!" He said now pouting. 

"Ben it's okay." I said. He came over next to me. 

"Do you remember what happened?" He asked. 

"Yeah I remember I was attacked by a rogue." I stated. 

"Yeah and you were only out for 2 days." He said. 

"So what is today?" I asked. "Today is Monday," He said. 

That's when it dawned on me. Was the baby okay? I put my hands on my stomach. "Is he or she okay?" I asked. 

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'. "They are just fine." He said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!

Sorry guys for the slow update and for the short chapter! It deleted this hole chapter so I had to re-write it! But it's up now!!! Thank god!!

So I will be on break next week so I can update more!!! Yay!!

Well hope you liked this chapter!

~jackie xo