Chapter 20: Big Emergency

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's p.o.v.*

She is so beautiful, I kept thinking to myself then kiss her head "Don't be scared angel" I held her close to me "I'm here, you have nothing to worry about" I said as she looked at me. 

"you're still a turd for making me watch this" I laughed then held her close to me. 

I held her hand as she clung to me when another scary part happened. 

I kiss her head then looked at the time "here it's getting late angel, lets go to bed" I picked her up then took her to our bedroom. 

she giggled as I laid her down on the bed. I then shut our door and turned off the light. I get in bed then gently kiss her. 

"Luke?" She said in her giggly voice. 

"yes?" I asked. 

"could we uh, you know?" She ran her hand down my back and I smiled. 

"of course angel" i rested my hand on her cheek as I kissed her lips. Then I slowly took her clothes off being careful of her stomach. I kissed her neck and grabbed her tits then kissed down her body. 

She giggled at my actions. "Somebody's giggly tonight," I said looking up at her. I kissed her stomach and smiled. Then I kissed her thighs and I lightly ran my tongue over her pussy then kissed up it. I shoved my tongue in and played with her clit, making her run her fingers through my hair. Closing my eyes, i played with it some more earning a moan from her. 

I then took my tongue out and I shoved two fingers in "Mmmm Luke" she moaned as I shoved my fingers in and out. "Ahhhhh" she moaned then came on my fingers. 

I smiled then I kissed up her body to kiss her lips. "here" I removed my shirt and hand it to her. 

"Thank you boo." I blush when she called me that, she giggled and put on my shirt. I smile then laid next to her and held her close. 

"have i ever told you that you look beautiful in my shirts? well goodnight angel" I said and kissed her lips. then put my hands on her stomach. at that moment I felt a kick. I chuckled, then kissed her stomach "And goodnight to you too" I smile then we fall asleep.

I'm running through the woods, I'm chasing after someone. 

I don't know who it was, he's strong though. ι can feel it, the closer I get the more power I feel. 

I hear Sky Scream, when all of a sudden I hear a voice "you're never gonna make it" he says "shes mine now" he starts laughing. 

"no!!" I screamed.

i woke up to my phone vibrating obnoxiously. I looked at the message before it woke up Sky. I checked it realizing Thomas was the one who messaged me. confused, I opened the message

Thomas: 

GET HERE NOW, BIG EMERGENCY

I quietly crept out of bed trying not to wake Sky from her peaceful sleep. "what are you doing?" She asked tired.

"Shit" I said to myself "i didn't wanna wake you up. I'm going to meet Thomas, there's an emergency" I stated grabbing a pair of pants and getting dressed. 

She crawled out of bed "what are you doing?" I asked. 

"getting ready. I'm going with you, that's what couples do," she said as I turned to her. 

"no, you need to stay here angel," I said, knowing it is best for her. 

"No I'm going" she protested. I hugged her tightly then kissed her lips. 

"Please I don't want you or the babies hurt" I said looking her in the eyes. 

"but," She starts to protest again. 

"No, I love you Sky, please stay here, Thomas seemed scared, I need to do this alone" she stood there speechless for what seemed like minutes but was merely seconds. 

"Fine, boo" I hugged her one last time then kissed her passionately. 

"I'll be back soon angel" i paused "i promise." I finished getting dressed then headed out to try and locate Thomas.

I tried to get Sky off my mind but it was a hard task to do. I looked around hoping for a glimpse of Thomas or at the very least Allen. 

I grabbed my phone then dialed Thomas "where are you?" I asked frantically. 

"New York. Please just hurry, Luke! It's fucking bad!" he basically yelled. 

"Woah okay I'll be there soon" I hung up then made my way to New York. flying over the trees at the speed of light I managed to arrive within 10 minutes. 

Once I got there I landed and started walking "I think I should go where Sky and I would hang out" i said to myself. I hurried past her house not wanting to be noticed my her parents. 

I felt a strange sensation of power. It felt like nothing I've ever managed before. I held my head, feeling dizzy and light headed. I quickly got away there and went to the woods where the twins were made. 

"not here" I said out loud to myself. I felt a weird energy pull me deeper into the woods until I came to a waterfall. 

"Over here" I heard Thomas yell.

I ran over to see Thomas. he had been crying and was even more pale than usual. "What the hell happened??" He stayed quiet and pointed to the waterfall, I ran over to it then I froze. 

"Allen?" I run over, I touched his skin, it's ice cold. 

his limp body lay awkwardly against the damp ground. "He's dead" I say fighting back tears. "Thomas!" I shouted as  I turned around my eyes turning red from anger. 

I looked around frantically searching for Him but he had vanished. "where did you go?" I asked loudly. 

'He's gone it's just us' I heard a familiar voice appear in my head. I quickly turned around, freezing at the figure standing before me. 

"YOU DID THIS!" I screamed at him. 

Ben stepped forward wiping the blood from his chin. "yes. I did." he said and smiled deviously. "also wanna know what I did?" he asked again. "your fiancé," he said obviously reading my thoughts.

 "behind that waterfall too," he said motioning to the water. I never took my eyes off the bastard "you're dead to me," I spat.

He chuckled, obviously amused by my anger. "you see, your friend there," he pointed to Allen "was trying to con me-" I interrupted him. 

"so that doesn't mean you kill him!" I yelled, my fangs appearing. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you or your fiancé can easily be mine," I sped over grabbed Allen's body and flew off leaving Ben puzzled. 

I awkwardly grabbed my phone out and dialed Thomas. "where are you!" I shouted once he picked up. 

"once I realized Sky wasn't with you I figured I should come here and comfort her." he said. 

"ill be there in a minute." I said then ended the call. 

I flew to the porch and sprinted inside carrying his body along with me. Once i got inside the house Sky appeared around the corner obviously curious yet terrified. 

I set his body down gently and looked at Sky. she hugged me tight "I told you I'd be home," I said kissing her head and wiping my eyes. 

"Thomas?" I yelled down the hall. "when did you find him?" I asked looking and the body-less shadow on the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShOuT oUt to my amazing boyfriend for writing this chapter from his point of view 😍 😘

~Jackie xoxo