Chapter 29: Troubles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(One month after the twins were born)

*Lukes pov*

I was upset that me and Sky were no longer engaged. I looked at her as she slept; her soft brown hair was sprawled all over her pillow, her lips were slightly agape, and her eyes moved underneath her eyelids as her dream played in her head. 

I kissed her forehead and swiftly got out of bed because I heard Delilah cry. I crept to her room and she was fussing. "shh it's alright," I said picking her up "daddy's got you now." I looked at her as I rocked her back to sleep. 

I couldn't believe that I'm now a father. Delilah was finally asleep so I placed her gently back in her crib. 

She had her mothers looks but I could just tell she's going to be a daddy's girl. 

I heard the floor creak behind me as I turned around. Nothing was there; I brushed it off and softly kissed Delilah's head as I turned around I tripped over someone. I sprang off the floor hoping it wasn't Sky I had ran into. 

it was Allen. "What are you doing here?" I whispered sternly. 

"I needed to talk with you," he whispered back while trying not to grin. 

He got up and brushed himself off then walked past me to the crib. I let out a low growl as he reached out to touch Delilah. "let's take this outside," I growled. 

I led the way out of the house as the cold night air nipped at my chest. "What do you want Allen?" I asked agitated. 

He smirked and lunged at me, I turned into a wolf and clawed at his arm. He yelled it pain. I saw my bedroom light flick on and Allen took the chance to attack. He clawed my side and I howled in pain. 

"Luke?" I heard Sky frantically call as she tried to soothe the crying babies. 

"It was a good thing I told Sky's old pack what you did," he said and smiled. 

I growled and lunged at him clawing him and biting him till he was reduced to nothing. I shifted back to human form and was covered in Allen's blood. 

What have I done? He used to be my best friend. what the hell happened? I ran into the house as my wound healed. 

Sky stood at the stairs with a worried expression. "Why are you naked? and why are you covered in blood?" she asked worried. 

"I killed Allen," my voice barley made above a whisper. 

"what! Why?" she asked shocked. 

"because he was the spy. Sky he was in Delilah's room, he could have done anything," I said breaking and falling to my knees. 

Sky looked at Cody who she was feeding at the time to make sure he was still latched. 

"Luke it'll be okay, you did the right thing. go clean yourself off and get at least some boxers on," she said still feeding Cody. 

I realized she wasn't wearing a shirt, or bra. "hey, you get some clothes on too," I said picking on her. 

"it's not like you don't enjoy it," she said and stopped feeding Cody. 

I followed her upstairs and went to the bathroom as she went to the nursery. I turned the shower head on and got in, rinsing the blood from my face, chest and hands.

 Why did Allen do that? Guess ill never know now. I heard the door quietly creek open, so I peered out of the shower. 

"hey boo," Sky said quietly. I could see the bags under her eyes as well as her blood shot eyes.