Chapter 17: Alabama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I placed myself in front of Luke putting me between the two. 

"I don't want any fighting," I sighed. "It's been a stressful day enough as it is without someone being hurt." I spat harshly. 

"I came to talk," Ben said. 

"well I came to bring Sky with me so the sooner you talk the faster me and Sky will be cuddling together," Like said with a devilish grin on his face. Ben snarled at his remark 

"say somethin like that again and I swear I'll kill you." I gave him a stern look. 

"oh no you will not Benjamin!" I stated. He looked from Luke to me and his expression softened. 

"Why do you have to leave Sky," Ben said finally breaking down. 

"I don't have to go Ben, I want to. The twins need their father and I need their father as much as they do." I said with tears beginning to form in my eyes. 

"but for the longest time we thought they were mine. Why can't they be mine?" he said and took a seat on my bed burying his face in his hands. 

I looked at Luke who's eyes were gleaming with envy. "Maybe they aren't yours because you're not someone wh-" I clapped my hand over his mouth. 

"Same rules apply to you Luke," I said giving him a dirty look. He threw his hands up in surrender and kept himself quiet. I turned back around to talk to Ben but he was gone. 

"So much for talking," I mumbled, stunned by his ability to disappear so quickly.

"Have you packed yet?" Luke asked looking me up and down. 

I chuckled a little "I just got here," I said and kissed him. 

He kissed back, gently putting his hand on my cheek. When we pulled away from the kiss we rested our foreheads on each others, breathing heavy. 

He blushed "we should uh, get you packed." He stuttered. 

I giggled and kissed his cheek. I went into my closet grabbing my duffle bag. "Uh Sky," Luke said panicked. 

"What," I sighed. 

"Someone's coming upstairs." I dropped the bag in the closet and pushed Luke in there too. 

"keep quiet" I whispered and closed the door. 

Once the door was closed my mother entered my room. "Hey honey, dinner will be done in about a half an hour," she said popping her head thought the door. 

"Okay mom," I said and looked through my dresser for my pajamas. "Just gettin my pajamas on then I'll get ready for dinner," I stated. She smiled and left. 

I sighed once she was down stairs. Luke popped out of my closet. "I am here to take your soul," he laughed and pined me to the bed. 

I giggled loudly and kissed him "be careful of the belly," a said rubbing it. 

He slid down and took my shirt off "this belly is just adorable," he said leaving small kisses everywhere. 

I blushed hard "is there a problem with me taking your shirt off," he said and grinned. 

"No," I stuttered and blushed even more. 

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before angel," he said. "So would you have a problem if I did this," he asked taking my bra off. 

"Not at all," I said blushing again. He kissed up my stomach and to my boobs. I blushed again as he started kissing them and running his tongue over them. A small moan passed through my lips.