Chapter 27: His Story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lesley's pov*

That nurse wouldn't stop staring at me. 

All she did was gawk at me like some freak, she was weird but at least she took out my blood of the beast, I didn't hate being a werewolf but all I could do is think about Melissa and when she marked me. 

There were gashes where I had clawed at the mark trying to remove it or at least make it disfigured to the point of not understanding it. Along with the other wounds it didn't stand out. 

"You're like me," The nurse just started crying, babbling on about something. 

I couldn't bear to see her cry, I tried to sit up and hug her but I felt like I had just gotten hit by a freight train.

 All of the sudden a sharp pain went through my skull, I felt like someone lit a fire in my brain, it stopped as quickly as it began but I felt strange. 

I looked at the nurse and felt something within me, it was like when I first saw Melissa but a little different, I felt connected to her. 

I asked her what her name was. "Sophia," she said between sniffles.

"I'm Lesley, sorry about my entrance i don't mean to look so horrible in front of a girl and all". I felt so embarrassed at the fact I had had looked like that, Sky I didn't mind, she was a good friend but this girl was a stranger, and now I felt I couldn't possibly offend her in any way. 

She laughed, she had a really cute laugh, it broke her tears but her eyes were still red and puffy. "It's fine, I'm sorry about killing part of you". I laughed. 

"I wanted that more than anything, if anything you gave me a new life". She seemed confused at my answer. 

"why did you want to become human so badly, what could possibly make you want that?" I sat there, I have no idea why but I felt compelled to tell her everything. 

"I've just had a really bad time lately" I said. 

"I heard you mention that Melissa girl, and that she cheated on you. I'm so sorry," I felt a sting at that name, nothing has ever hurt me more than what that wretch did to me. 

"It's a long story" I stammered. 

"Well I have time and everyone seems to have gone." I was almost surprised at how much effort she was putting Into getting me to tell her what happened, I gave up and decided to start from when I found out I was being betrayed, the second time because I forgave her for the first. 

"I came back to my house to find that it was empty, she had taken everything. I texted her asking what was going on and all she said was "were done leave me alone" I was devastated and i had no idea where to go" Sophia looked at me, she had a look of empathy in her eyes. 

I began re telling the past events and it felt like I was dreaming.

I dropped down and starting crying, after everything me and her went through it was now over. I layed there for hours before I could get back up, i closed the door to the apartment and began walking down the driveway. And then I remembered something, she had been getting close to another werewolf from a pack in Vermont, they became friends and he came her so they could just talk, I was suspicious so I stayed with them, they were like that for a while when I stopped staying back to go to work at the farm. 

That was Maybe a week ago. 

She fucking cheated on me again, I was so stupid to trust her and now here I am. I was about to text her the final goodbye when that bastard came out of the woods.