Chapter 2: The Movies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the wolf left I decided it would be a good idea to go skinny dipping.

I got back in the cold water and after adjusting a bit, I took my swimsuit off; feeling extremly selfconsious at first.

It felt uncomfortable at first, an awkward insecure feeling that I couldn't quite shake off my mind. I finally got adjusted to the silky water touching every part of me.

It was exciting and extremly fun. At this moment I felt truly free and happy with my life.

After a little while longer, I put my swimsuit on and made my way back to my car.

Once I got in and comfortable I checked my phone, checking the two messages I recieved while swimming.

"Hey chicka! Wanna come over and eat my food while we gossip all night?" Melissa texted me.

"If you invited me over for the night then yes. I just got done at the secret spot, I'll see you in 20," I replied.

The other message was from Ben.

"Hey, I'm so sorry I left early. Something happened, family stuff, I had to take care of it," he sent.

"That's okay, I understand. I'll meet you back here around noon tomorrow. Sound good?" I replied.

"That sounds perfect, beautiful. I'll see you here tomorrow!" he replied.

Melissa texted me back.

"OOOOO anything exciting happen? With a certain someone?" she replied as if I wouldn't know.

"Hmmm I guess you'll have to wair until I get there," I sent back.

"Ugh god damn it Sky! Hurry, I wanna know!" she replied frantically.

I took the short drive back home and parked the car, getting out to head inside.

"Sky, dinner is almost ready!" my mother beamed as I walked in the front door.

"Do you think I would be able to go to Melissas house for the night instead?" I asked as i walked down the hallway,waiting to go upstairs.

"Sure, honey. Be safe," she said as I ran up the stairs.

I got a bag and out some clothes in it, making sure there was a clean bikini for tomorrow.

I got back into my car and drove towards Melissas house, my music blaring out the window once again.

Once I pulled up and parked the car I spotted her and Ben in a very heated argument.

I wondered if this is where Ben went to after he said he had to leave.

I decided I wasn't letting my thoughts disturb me, so I parked the car and got out.

They both looked at me with angered expresions, Ben ending their argument with choice words before he walked toward me.

"I just, I want to apologize for leaving you today like that," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck while staring at his feet.

"Ben I told you already, it's okay. Honestly," I said touching his arm softly.

"Thank you for understanding, Sky," He said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Now was the time to be really confused about Ben's feelings.

"Just, be careful," He said and walked away.

The expression being projected on my face must have looked odd because Melissa interrupted my thoughts.