Chapter 4: The Secret Cave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched wide eyed as the wolf transformed into a man.

I almost swallowed a lot of water and choked when I realized that the man was Ben.

I surfaced and remembered I was still naked, and yet, so was he.

He surfaced and was smiling from ear to ear. "You? How? What? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, confusion taking over my face.

The smile left his face. "I was going to tell you yesterday but I got a call from my dad about pack business. He said someone from your parents pack had gotten into trouble." He said, making my mind race.

My parents pack? "Wait. My parents aren't wolves." I stated, simply.

"Actually your dad is and he turned your mom. You, on the other hand, are the only human in your house hold." He said, making me thing over everything.

How could I have not seen any of this before. "So my family is part of a different pack than your family?" I questioned.

"Yes. And my dad is the leader so that makes me the alpha." He said. "But your dad is the leader of your group, so that makes you the alpha. Actually the very first human alpha" He added.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He started moving towards me, the grin making an appearance on his face again.

I noticed that my towel was on the rocks right next to me. I quickly hopped out and covered myself, making Ben frown.

"Sky come on. Please I really like you." He stated, still wading in the water still.

His words finally processed through my head and I smiled. He climbed out of the water and stood in front of me.

He was only a few inches taller than me so I looked up slightly to stare into his eyes. His hand brushed my right cheek as he leaned in. His soft lips met mine, making the sparks return.

I couldn't help but kiss back. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "This," he said pointing to my towel "Has to go." He said with a smirk.

I was nervously unsure at first but he kissed me again. I let the towel hit the rocks as I pulled away teasingly.

I smirked as he looked confused. I dove into the water and swam to the other side then I surfaced.

"Oh no you dont." He said with a smirk. I tried not to let my eyes wander to his hard on but he dove in before I could.

Soon I felt something brush against my leg and Ben popped out of the water. He stood up in front of me again.

"So, where were we?" He asked grinning. "Oh I remember." He said and kissed me again. His kiss was hot, and full of passion.

His tongue tracing the middle of my lips, begging to explore inside. I granted him entrance and let his tongue ventured around my mouth.

We fought for dominance and he, being the more skilled of the two, won. I let his hands wander all over my body as he let me do the same to his.

His hand wandered a little to low and I tensed up. "Don't be afraid Sky. I'll go slow, I promise." He whispered against my lips.

I relaxed as his hands began to wander again. He put his hands on the inside of my thighs spreading my legs. I began to become nervous and he could tell.

"Sky please don't worry." He reassured me.

"I know but I'm still a virgin, Ben." I said sheepishly. I stared straight into his eyes and as I spoke and I swear I saw something spark.