Chapter 9: Uh Oh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe it. I put it back in the box and went to my car. I was determined to get rid of the evidence. 

I drove and drove I just threw it out somewhere and kept driving. It helped me think. How was I going to tell him? How are my parents going to take this? How long have I been pregnant? 

I just need to think. I drove back home and sat on my bed curled in a ball. I got a few text messages.

Melissa:

hey why weren't you in school?

Me:

Sick :/

Then there was Ben.

Ben:

Hey meet me at the secret spot in ten

Me:

Fine

I put on some shoes and grabbed my keys. 

It was only 3 so I didn't have to deal with my parents for a few more hours. 

I drove there and got out. I walked through the woods and through the bushes. He was sitting up on the rocks so I climbed up and joined him. 

"Sky I've got something to tell you" he confessed as I sat down. 

"Um me too. You first." I suggested.

"You're my mate," He said quickly. 

"I know."I stated as he looked at me. 

"How?" He asked surprised. 

"I overheard your mom and your sister." I said. 

"Oh. Well what did you have to tell me?" He asked. "I um, I'm" I stuttered but started crying. 

He pulled me in closer and calmed me down. "You're what Sky?" He asked. 

I finally gained all my courage. "I'm pregnant Ben. Your going to be a father." I said looking him in the eyes and crying even harder. 

He looked at me with wide eyes as shocked spread all over his face. He pulled me in for a hug. 

"It's okay Sky." He cooed. We laid down on the rocks and I put my head on his chest while looking at the sky. 

"How is this going to work out Ben?" I asked. 

"I don't know Sky but we will find a way." He said. 

"I'm scared," I confessed as my breathing started to pick up. 

"Me too but we have to stay strong for our baby." He said putting his hands on my stomach. 

I smiled and finally stopped crying. "Ben I love you." I said. 

"I love you too Sky." He said and kissed me. The sparks were back and greater than last time. 

We just sat there holding hands and watching the sky. I don't remember falling asleep but I remember waking up in my bed. 

I checked the time. 5:56. My parents would be home any minute. I got up and went to go make something to eat. I got to the kitchen and my parents came through the door. 

"You feelin any better honey?" My mom asked. 

"Yeah I just needed some nap time." I got a sandwich and went upstairs. I ate it slowly and thought. Everything is going to change. Me and Ben are mates and are also expecting.

Ben:

Babe? When are going to tell our parents?

Me:

Soon :/

Ben:

Tomorrow?

Me:

Fine the sooner the better

Ben:

Get some rest. Love you night.

Me:

Love you too Ben. Good night

And after that I fell asleep. 

I woke up and had to puke again. I used the bathroom upstairs and no one noticed thank god. 

I got dressed when I got a message from Ben.

Ben:

We telling your parents this morning?

Me:

Sure

Ben:

Be over in a sec see ya

And with that he was standing in my front yard. 

I walked out and grabbed his hand and he followed me inside. My mom was standing in the kitchen making coffee, and my dad was at the table. 

"Um, we have to tell you something," I said, my stomach tied in knots. 

"Yes honey?" She asked taking a sip of her coffee. 

"I'm pregnant, and Ben's the dad." I finally said. 

My mom dropped her coffee. 

My dad was in attack mode. His eyes went wild with rage and he barred his teeth. He transformed into a wolf and and had almost bright red eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~