Chapter 14: Secrets Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We broke the kiss. "So I can finally go back to school?" I asked. 

"Yes you can." He said poking the tip of my nose. 

"Why are you so eager to get back to school?" He asked. 

"I honestly don't know. It's like, I hate just sitting here doing absolutely nothing." I stated. He nodded. 

I checked the time and it was just about midnight. "Um I'm gunna go to bed seemings how it's almost midnight." I said. 

"Yeah I better get some sleep too." He said turning around to leave. 

I grabbed his shoulder. "Where are you going? I can't sleep with out my cuddle-bug." I said watching as a grin crept across his face. 

"I was hoping you'd say that." He said picking me up and laying us down. 

"Good night." He said kissing my forehead. I snuggled into him as he snaked his arms around my waist. 

"Good night." I said into his chest. I fell asleep and woke up the next morning to Ben already up and getting dressed. 

"Good morning beautiful." He said smiling and coming over to kiss me. 

"Good morning to you too." I said getting up. I was in the middle of getting dressed when I had the feeling of puking. 

I ran out of the room quickly with a questionable Ben left in my room. I burst into the bathroom and vomited. 

"You alright babe?" Ben asked standing in the doorway. 

"Yeah," I said standing up. 

"Just morning sickness." He nodded and as I brushed my teeth. 

I went back to my room to get a shirt on. I turned around and he was standing in the door way grinning. He walked in and tangled his arms around my waist. 

"I love you" I said. He pecked me on the lips. 

"Love you too." He said and we walked out if the room.

We got to school and people were looking at us weird. I just brushed it off. People couldn't know I was pregnant, I was even wearing a baggy shirt.

When Alexis walked up to me I knew something was going around school. She was the biggest gossip and drama queen in the school. 

"We all know Sky." She said. I looked at Ben horrified. 

"Why don't you just tell everyone already! We know your pregnant," She said smirking. 

"How do you know?" I asked in a whisper. 

"Oh my mom is your doctor." She said. 

"Was her doctor, you bitch!" Ben snapped back, his eyes turning golden with rage. 

I was just about in tears I ran down the hallway getting called a 'slut' and a 'whore'. I ran right into the girls bathroom and into the biggest stall. I closed the door and slid down the wall the tears finally coming. 

Next thing I know Melissa was sitting next to me trying to comfort me. "Sky it's okay. What happened?" She asked. 

"Everyone knows I'm pregnant and everyone hates me and I Got called a slut and I don't want to be here," I said not breathing very well because of the tears. 

"Sky, calm down. Just breath." She instructed. I took a deep breath and attempted to calm down. 

"Alexis told the whole school and I'm getting called a slut and a whore." I said adding more to what she did. 

"How the hell does she know?" Melissa asked fuming. 

"Her mom was our doctor but now I'm seeing the pack doctor." I explained.

Suddenly Ben was standing in the stall. "Sky? You okay?" He asked helping me up. 

"Yeah, just I don't know why she would do that." I said feeling the tears coming again. 

"Cause she's a fucking drama queen!" Ben said obviously pissed. 

"Ben please calm down, we don't want you transforming in school." Melissa said. He walked over and punched the solid brick wall, leaving a gaping hole in it. 

"Sorry. I needed to let my anger out somehow and I'm pretty sure you didn't want me killing anyone." He said. 

I unlocked the stall and Ben was gone. I walked over to the mirror and cleaned up because my eyes were red and puffy.

I walked out of the bathroom getting dirty looks from everyone. I turned the corner and was face to face with my friend Lilly. 

"You know, just cause you're a vampire doesn't mean you can be creepy and scare people." I whispered. 

"Well from what I've been told your not a normal person and there's going to be another you." She said pointing to my stomach. 

"How do you know I'm not human anymore?" I asked shocked.

"Puh-lease. I'm part of the combined packs. I signed a treaty that I wouldn't cause trouble if I helped them. I'm the packs eyes and ears." She stated. 

I just stood there for a minute processing what she had said. "When did you turn into a vampire?" I asked. 

"When my friend Landon changed me." She said. I nodded, understanding what she had said. 

"So how long have you been, um you know?" She said pointing to my stomach. 

"Two months." I said as she smiled. 

"So you and Ben?" She asked cocking her eyebrow and grinning suspiciously. 

"Yes" I said feeling my cheeks turn red. 

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Anna asked. 

"What is this? 20 questions?" I asked. 

"Just answer." She said. 

"I don't know yet, but what I do know is that I'm most likely late for first period. So if you don't mind I have to go." I said moving away from her and to my locker to grab my things for class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update guys!!! I feel bad for taking so long for so short of a chapter... But I'll try and update soon :P

~Jackie xoxo