Chapter 23: He's Trouble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mid January, 6 months pregnant)

*Sky's pov*

As my pregnancy progresses my stomach gradually gets bigger and bigger. I look like I'm going to pop! but they seem happy today with all the moving they are doing. 

Luke has scheduled an appointment with the doctor for a normal check up. As we arrived the twins decided to think it was funny to kick at the same time. it still hurt massively but not as much as it did at first. 

"Sky?" The nurse called as I took Luke's hand and followed her. we went into the normal room and waited to see the doctor. He strolled in and prepared the ultra sound. I smiled and held Luke's hand 

"so have any names for them yet?" He asked. 

"yeah actually. Delilah and Cody." I said smiling. 

"Lovely," he said and applied the gel to my stomach. "They're doin good," he said and smiled. He handed me a towel to wipe the gel off so I could lower my shirt again. 

We left his office and headed home. "I can't wait for them to be here," he said with one hand on the wheel and the other on my stomach. 

"I can't wait till I'm your wife," I said resting my hand on his. He smiled and continued his drive home. the past few months nothing exciting has happened. I've been practicing my flying but that's about it. 

We arrived home and laid down on our bed. "you're perfect," I whispered to him and kissed his cheek.

Allen walked in "Luke can I see you out here for a second?" He asked motioning for him to go into the hallway. he kissed my lips and hopped of the bed "ill be back in a minute baby," he said and left. 

He closed the door and I heard mumbling "WHAT?!" I heard Luke shout from the hallway. I crept out of bed and stood with my ear pressed against the wall hoping to hear some of the conversation. 

With just my luck they were no longer in the hall, they had moved somewhere else. I slowly opened the door and waddled into the living room where they sat looking at a file. The contents of the file were sprawled out on the coffee table. 

I moved swiftly over to the couch and peered at the papers. Luke saw me "angel go back to our room ill be there in a minute," he growled trying his best to cover up the papers. 

I sat on the couch "I'm not leaving, I saw my name," I stated. Luke gathered the papers together so I wouldn't read anymore. 

I took one out of his hands as he tried to take it away "not your most wise choice boo." I stated reading the paper. he caved in as I continued to read the paper.

"dear rogue,

I wish to inform that my daughter, the alpha of this pack, isn't a wolf. I would also like to inform you that I give you permission to execute her. she isn't much help with the pack, and it would be best if she were dead.

Sincerely,

Baren Pack Leader"

My mouth dropped open. "I can't believe this!" I shouted through the tears. "how could he do this!" I said crying. "I'm supposed to be dead," I said looking to Luke with red puffy eyes. "oh my god. I was attacked by a rogue too," I said looking horrified. "that was supposed to be the death of me. And them," I said placing my hand on my stomach. 

I got a strange feeling in my stomach "I'm gunna be sick," I said and rushed from the room leaving Luke and Allen behind. I made it to the bathroom and lost my lunch.