Chapter 3: They Left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the spare bedroom of Melissa's house. The morning was quiet and peaceful until I noticed a strong pair of arms were wrapped around me.

I tried to turn around but the warm arms pulled me in tighter. Once I was able to look I knew i should have just left it be.

Ben was cuddled up against me still asleep. Moving his eyes under his eyelids, he woke up, showing me his deep brown eyes that I loved so much.

"Hey Sky?" he said is a raspy morning voice.

"Yeah?" I said awkwardly as I blushed.

"Were you just, by any chance, watching me sleep?" he asked as a smirk made its way onto his sleepy face.

"What? No!" I said blushing at the thought. "By the way, why are we cuddling in Melissa's spare room?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Well lets see. Someone," he said as he looked at me "fell asleep in the car so I carried you inside. Melissa and Lesley went into her room so I may have decided to keep you company by staying with you just in case you woke up. You know, so if you got lonely," he said, reciting what happened after I fell asleep.

I moved his arm fast as I stood up "Did we um, you know?" I asked, embarrassed as hell.

"No Sky, we didn't have sex. But i do recall hearing you moaning and whimpering in your sleep," he said with a smirk. "Oh and you did say something that sounded awfully close to my name," he said, teasing me.

I could tell that i was turning bright shades of red. He knew how to make me blush, and it was bad.

"What were you dreaming about baby girl?" He asked almost innocently as he grinned, showing off his teeth.

"This is none of your concern Benjamin!" I said embarrassed as I hit him with a pillow. "Wait a second, how did I get into my pajamas? I don't remember changing," I asked as I looked down at my pajama shorts and bright tank top that I have no memory of putting on.

"Oh yeah, Melissa put those on you. Said I couldn't," he said awkwardly.

"Are you alright, Ben?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"What? Oh, uh yeah I'm fine Sky," he said getting off the bed.

He walked down the hallway as I stood in the doorway, awkwardly silent.

Wide eyed, he quietly sped walked toward me "don't go down there," he said, pointing to the curtain to Melissa's room.

"And why can't," I started, but was interrupted.

"Unless you wanna see a naked Lesley ass, then be my guest," he said cutting me off.

I nodded as we crept downstairs to make breakfast.

"We still up for the secret spot later?" I asked, as he scratched his stomach.

"Uh, hell yeah we are," he said with an ear to ear grin.

I smiled and chuckled a little as we heard noises coming down the stairs.

Melissa and Lesley came into the kitchen, looking groggy and half asleep still.

Melissa was wearing Lesley's shirt that he wore yesterday and some pajama pants while Lesley was only wearing pajama pants.

Mel looked happy so I know what they were doing as soon as they got in bed last night.

"Hey you two willing to tag along with us to the secret spot today?"Ben asked them.

"Yeah, sounds like fun. What time are we leaving?" Melissa asked as I checked the time.