Chapter 7: What Happened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a daze.

 I opened my eyes slowly to see a worried Ben sitting next to me holding my hand. "Boy does my head hurt," I said jokingly.

 His eyes got wide. "Sky your awake!" He said beaming. 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked now curious. 

"Well you've been passed out for about a week." He said. 

I sat up slowly. "I've been what?" I asked, getting a sudden headache and holding my head. 

His nod answered my question"lay back down, Sky. You look pale," he said rubbing my back softly.

My stomach started to hurt and I knew I was going to puke. I raced out of bed towards the bathroom, making it just in time.

"You okay Sky?" I heard Ben come into the bathroom. He stood behind me and held my hair as I threw up.

Once I finished I slowly walked back to the bed and laid down still not feeling well.

 "Sky? Are you okay?" He asked again determined for an answer. 

"Yeah, just my stomach hurts." I said as I rubbed my stomach and curled in a ball. 

He looked worried. "So do you know why I passed out?" I asked.

"Um, the pack doctor came by and checked on you. He said you were perfectly healthy." He stated as he rubbed his hands together. 

I was confused. I just randomly pass out for a week? I looked at Ben and he looked exceedingly nervous. 

"Ben, are you okay?" I found myself asking. 

"I'm just happy that you're awake." He said smiling. 

"Anything exciting happen while I was out?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Well the only thing I can think of Is Melissa marking Lesley." He said. 

"Wow congrats to them." I said surprised. 

I fell back asleep soon and woke up to Ben cuddling me. I do have to admit he was warm. 

I heard someone coming so I pretended to be asleep. His mom and sister just walked in and looked at us. 

"Awh! Aren't they adorable?" his mother asked. 

"Yeah. I don't get why they don't date already I mean they are mates after all." I heard his sister say.

 My heart just stopped. Me and Ben, are mates? I tried to not move because I was afraid that they would have thought I heard them.

Once they left I looked at Ben. 

Who knew that I was his mate? I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

I looked at him and his eyes fluttered open. "Hello" he said tiredly with a smile. 

"Hi" I said happy trying to hide all the emotions I had. 

"Feel any better?" He asked, propping up on his elbows. 

"Yeah I think that nap helped." I said, flashing a grin. 

"I'm glad it did." He said smiling. He kissed me on the forehead and got up, leaving me cold.

 He came back with a bowl of soup. "Hope your hungry cause your eating this either way." He said.

 He gave me the bowl and I happily ate it all.

 "Ben?" I said looking up at him. 

"Yeah Sky?" He replied, looking down at me. 

"Do my parents know I'm here?" I asked. 

"Well I assume since they came by yesterday to see you." He said. 

"Do they know I'm awake?" I asked, out of curiosity. 

"Um I don't know let me ask." He left the room and went down stairs.

He came back with my parents. "Yeah they know I'd assume." He stated smiling. 

My mom sat next to to me. "Are you okay honey?" She asked. 

"Yeah in fine just a little stomach ach. Still don't know why I fainted." I said, worried a bit.

Ben sat on the bed on the other side of me and took my hand.

 My mom smiled "Are you two finally dating?"she asked pointing to both of us. 

"No. Why does everyone ask that?" I stated, getting defensive. 

"Well you two have been oddly clingy lately so we just assumed." My dad said. 

I blushed and looked down remembering what I heard earlier. I wasn't supposed to know that we were mates. I didn't let that get to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~