Chapter 8: School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't see much of Ben before the summer ended.

 He had pack business to take care of. Before I knew it I was getting back to school for my last year.

I was excited yet nervous, because Ben was going to be there and I knew in 10 short months, I'd never see this place ever again. 

I decided to pick up a friend on the way to school. "Sky!" Rachael said running up and giving me a hug. "You look different. I can't put my finger on what it is though." She said. 

"You got me cause I don't even know why I look different. Must be my eyebrows," I stated, jokingly. 

We got into my car and I drove to school.

 Rachael was a wolf too. Actually part of my family's pack. 

My parents caught me up on all the packs history. Rachael was the pack killer along with the rest of her family. When ever there was a rouge around she was notified to track it down and kill it.

 She was dangerous but if you ask me she's a total sweetheart. 

"So how was your summer?" She asked. Memories of everything came back and I blushed. Hopefully she didn't notice it. 

"Um good. What about yours?" I asked. 

"Could have been better. I was bored most of the time." She said.

We arrived at school and headed in. 

We went towards our usual table and saw our friends. 

I spotted Melissa first. She saw me and grinned. "Ben's been looking for you." She said smiling wide. 

"Really? Where is he?" I asked. Then I heard someone clear their throat behind me and I turned around.

Ben was standing behind me with a wide grin on his face. "Ben!" I shouted, hugging him tight.

 He hugged back. "I missed you the last few weeks of summer." I said into his chest. 

"I missed you too." He said smiling. 

I couldn't help but stare into his eyes, they just melted me on the inside.

The bell rang and I snapped out of the trance. I went to my first period class which was economics. 

I would have found every class boring if Ben wasn't in every single one. 

~~~

I got home and plopped on my bed. I remembered what happened almost 3 months ago in the cave. I smiled at the thought.

My eyelids began to feel heavy as I slid my pants off and found my way under my covers, shortly after doing so I fell asleep.

Me and Ben alone in my room. "Sky I love you." He said. 

I was shocked "I love you too." I said nervously. 

He came over and crawled on top of me. He kissed me and let his hands wander. 

He took his shirt off revealing his 6 pack. I removed my shirt and we kissed again. 

He reached behind my back and unclipped my bra. I tugged his pants down revealing his hard on through his boxers. He undid my belt and slowly tugged down my jeans. 

I let out a soft moan as he slowly pulled down my underwear. I flipped him over so I was on top. I kissed down his chest and hooked my fingers on the rim of his boxers. 

I pulled them down to revel his hard cock. I took it in my mouth and bobbed back and fourth. Ben threw his head back in pleasure. I felt it twitch and my mouth was filled with his cum. 

I swallowed and he flipped me over. He positioned himself and thrusted in.

My alarm went off and I woke up. That was the most realistic dream ever. 

I stood and and got that feeling like I was going to puke. I covered my mouth and ran downstairs to the bathroom. I puked and my mom knocked on the door. 

"Sky , honey, are you okay?" She asked. I puked again. 

"I just don't feel good." I replied.

 Actually I felt fine but I didn't want to go to school and risk puking again. I got up and brushed my teeth to get that horrid taste out of my mouth. 

I left the bathroom and my mom was standing there. "Your not going to school sick. Go get back in bed sweetie." She said. 

I did as she told me and got into bed. They left to go to work. 

They both had pack business and wouldn't be home until about 6. I got out of bed and grabbed my car keys. I had to go to the pharmacy. I needed to know if my thoughts were wrong or right. 

I got to the store and grabbed what I needed. I also grabbed some ginger ale just incase someone was home. I bought everything and went home.

I parked the car and my face sunk. 

Ben was standing in my front yard. "What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"The real question is why aren't you in school?" He asked. 

"Because I'm sick. I went to go get some ginger ale." I said showing him the bag.

 "You should probably get back to school." I said. He nodded and the next second he was gone. 

Thank god. I thought for sure that he was going to stay. 

I hurried inside and went to my bathroom. 

I took out the box and did the test. I waited the required 60 seconds then looked at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~