Chapter 33

Update again :) tell me what you think!

-BELLES POV-

As everyone bowed, a shiver ran through my body. I was now Luna of the pack and I have no idea what to do first. Ill have to train Landon and the pack of fighting skills. Landon needs to know how to be able to take control of the pack and not let anyone change his mind.

He needs to know how to control people, to persuade them into thinking how we think. He's needs to be strong, which he isn't at the moment.

He needs to not let emotion take over and not to relent what we do. To not relent on any punishment or choice that we make.

And we need to prove to the pack that we can do this.. We don't need my father.

But I may be lying to myself saying that we don't.

*

"Landon," I croaked out, lifting my head from my dads cold body. I now accepted that he was dead and that I needed to move on.

"Belle! Belle!" I heard someone shout and I moved my head to the direction. Owen was standing there with a child in his arms, probably about a few months old.

"Why is there a baby in your arms?" I asked as I slowly got up, bones cracking and groaning as I took steps to him. It looked to be about a girl, with crystal blue eyes mixed with green, blond hair and little ruby lips.

"I found her in the forest," He said softly as he looked down at the baby. He held out his arms for me to take her and I shook my head while covering myself up. I wasn't going to hold a baby naked. Owen looked confused but his eyes shifted downwards and a blush rose to his cheeks.

"O- Oh. U-Umm yeah, probably not now." He stuttered and started to walk back to the house. I sighed and looked back at the pack members.

"I'm sorry about the Alpha, but I promise to take care of you. I promise to do everything I need to do to make this pack work." I said while looking at them. They nodded with smiles that immediately faded as they looked down to they're once Alpha, lying in his own blood. Tears sprung to my eyes but I blinked them away fast.

"Where's Alpha Landon?" A girl asked that looks around my age, she was holding hands with a little girl that looked to be about 3. Why were young kids out here? After a pack war?

My eyes widen, "Landon." I looked around and saw most of the doctors helping the pack members on the floor, also covered in blood.

"Doctor!" I shouted and one looked up at me. A girl with blood across her cheeks and her dirty blond hair in a messy bun. She bowed her head, her hands freezing on the guy.

"Yes, Luna?" She asked, her voice wavering.

"You need to help me, my mate is in the woods. I think he's broken ribs and can barely talk, please help me." I said, desperately. It's rare that a Luna begs for the doctor to help, but then they know it's serious when that happens. We will put our mates first for everything.

She raised her head, her hazel eyes looking at me in concern.

"Please help me," I begged once more and she nodded, "Lead the way."

I started to walk and I heard her quiet footsteps behind me.

*

"A rib has punctured his lung," I heard her say as I sat against a tree, watching her hands on my mate. Landon's eyes were heavy and would close at times, but would open right away. His eyes locked with mine, multiple times, and his gaze was full of hurt and concern.

"He also has 4 broken ribs." She announced and looked at me. I gulped loudly and nodded my head. Landon sighed and closed his eyes once more. I crawled to him, feeling the dirt and rocks dig into my hands and knees.

I brushed back his hair and kissed his sweaty forehead that was also covered in dirt.

"We need to get him into surgery right away, he could die with the punctured lung." She said and I froze. My hand froze in his dirty hair and I heard his shallow breathing.

"Do not let him die," I warned, if he died I would go with him. The pack would have no one and would have no choice but to go rouge.

"I will try my best, Luna."

"You will not try! You will not let him die!" I shouted, tears running down my face. She looked utterly shocked but nodded her head hesitantly.

"I won't let him die," She said softly, getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"Going to get more doctors, Luna. We need him in surgery right away." She said then ran off. I felt Landon's head move under my hand and I looked down at him.

"Hi babe," I whispered and kissed his forehead softly. He made a noise in return and I wiped the sweat off.

"You're gonna make it, I just know it." I whispered again and kissed his eyelids.

-LANDON'S POV-

Pain is all I felt. It was everywhere.

The only thing keeping me awake is the soft words coming out of Belles lips, which we kissing me softly.

"You're gonna make it, I just know it." I heard her whisper. I wanted to move my head, to let her know I was. I would fight for her, through everything.

I wanted to comfort her, I wanted to hold her in my arms, whispering soothing words in her ears and she cried for her dad.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't comfort her. I knew she felt somewhat guilty for throwing me against the tree but she wasn't thinking about that, she was thinking about what had happen, maybe still in shock.

I wanted to be there when it wore off, when she would start to cry and never stop. I didn't want to go into surgery, but I knew that would happen anyway.

I didn't want her to take care of me as I lay here, I wanted to take care of her.

I just couldn't.

------------------------------------------------------

Yay or nay?

Tell me what you think! I didn't know if this was a good chapter or not. Just wanted to update for you guys!

I've been getting some hate for this book.. First of all, if you don't like it.. don't read it. I mean I see the comments from the beginning of the book till the end so I guess you do like it if you kept reading it. And I won't stop writing!

Some people are saying it would be a good movie or book?? Thats kinda cool that y'all said that!

Now, please vote and comment! Would love to hear from you!

Stay beautiful! Xx

Love you! :)