Chapter 12

Thank you for all the suggestions!

Belle

I sat above the stove, dodging the spit coming from the pan.

Landon was sitting by the island, while Owen was sitting on the counter, swinging his legs while whistling.

The smell of bacon filled the room and Owens stomach grumbled.

I raised my eyebrows at him and chuckled under my breath, "Hungry?" He glared at me then continued to swing his legs.

*

Once I finished breakfast I laid it on plates and handed them to the boys. They smiled and both said thanks and dug in. I slowly ate my food, unlike them, and savored the taste.

I heard a Landon get up and put the dish in the sink and turned to me.

"I'm going on a walk," He said while walking away from Owen and I.

"I can go wi-"

"Alone." Was his final words before he walked out of the house.

I looked at Owen expectantly, "I don't know." He shrugged and shoveled eggs in his mouth.

"Should I follow him?"

"No, just let him be by himself for a little. He needs time alone." Owen said with his mouth full. My eye brows furrowed with disgust and I walked to the window.

"What if he gets hurt?" I asked while looking out the window. Landon was near the forest line. He had his head down and his hands tucked into his pockets.

**

After three hours of waiting for Landon to get back I finally decided to go after him.

I tied my hair into a loose bun and carried extra clothes. I shifted and ran into the forest sniffing out his scent.

I heard a scream out in the distance and I ran faster. It sounded like Landon.

Once I reached where he was I saw that he was circled by rouges. Rouges are werewolves that either have been kicked out by a pack or just chose to be by themselves.

Either way, we didn't like them.

I growled loudly as one twisted Landon's arm behind his back, far enough so he would cry out from the pain.

They're heads snapped towards the sounds and they growled, warning me to stay away. I took a step forward and they also took a step forwards. I barred my teeth at them and leaped. They were surprised at my sudden movement but didn't shift to hold me off. I bit into they're necks and they went limp underneath me. I kicked the blood off my fur and turned toward Landon.

He looked at me with wide eyes and I ran behind a tree and shifted. I changed as fast as I could and walked out from behind the tree.

"Be careful, Belle! There's a wolf!" Landon shouted and looked at the dead bodies with wide eyes.

"I'm the wolf." I whispered as I neared him.

"Don't be a idiot, Belle." He snapped at me. I took a step back at his sudden harshness.

"I can prove it," I whispered and rung my hands.

"Sure, if such thing existed. You'll just look like fool."

"Don't run away." I cried and regretted the next thing I did.

I shifted.

He looked at me with disbelief and blinked hard a couple of times.

"No," He trailed off and I walked closer to him. He backed away quickly and shook his head.

"You're a monster!" He yelled and got up and ran off. I ran after him and grabbed him by his pants, his hands pushed at my face.

"Im not a monster. I can explain," I cried as I gripped his shirt.

"You're a fucking werewolf, Belle!" He yelled, his eyes glowing.

"I don't want to hurt you." I said while tears sprang into my eyes.

"How do I know that?" He asked, looking helpless.

"After all I've done for you, you still question that I would hurt you?" I asked with disbelief.

"No, but that was before I knew you were a werewolf!"

"I'm still the same person, Landon" I whispered. He studied my face for a moment then nodded.

"I guess you're right." He whispered and started to walk.

"Wrong way!" I shouted after him and he turned quickly and ran.

He didn't even glance my way.

-----------------------------------------------

Good? Not good?

So thanks to ilovebooksjazzy for the idea! So sorry that it's short but I haven't updated in awhile and I all know you were waiting!

Please update and comment!

Stay beautiful my little readers!