Chapter 32

-BELLES POV-

Complete silence.

Then I heard the cries and a howl from my pack. My blood went cold as I realized what happened. And tears streamed down my face as I fell to my knees.

The weeping howl.

Signals that the alpha of the pack has now died and whoever we were fighting must leave the land right away. Whoever was next in like just take over on the spot, having a ceremony after the Alphas funeral. Landon and I must take over, having full control over the pack. Id have to teach him everything.

Without an Alpha the pack would fall, most of the members going rogue. Higher risk of them dying, no one wants that. No one wants your pack members to leave with the chance of them dying. You lay for them, care for them and for them to leave, it kills you.

But where would I give them ones to support the pack? How would I care for each and every member?

How would I do this knowing I don't have my.. dad? I needed his advice! I needed him to help me. I didn't know anything about taking care of a whole pack. I've helped my dad, sure, but not the whole thing by myself.

I heard the cries, the desperate cries for they're Alpha. I heard the running of the other pack, fleeing from the scene of the murder.

The murder of my father.

After my mother, I couldn't live. I stayed in my room, huddled up in the blankets of my bed, crying my eyes out. I wouldn't eat, sleep, or take care of myself in any way. Sarah was the one who helped me through it, she would make me shower, comb my hair, eat, anything to get me back to my really self.

Now my father died, and all I have is Landon to help. But I have to take care of the pack and not dwell on my fathers death.

I don't have any time to weep, instead, I have duties that I need to do. To take care of my pack.

*

"I'm sorry, Belle." I heard someone rasp out as I fell to the ground. I brought my head up, looking through blurry eyes. Landon laid on the ground, his face covered in dirty and sweat. His dirty hair swiped against his face, getting in his eyes. His blue eyes covered with sadness.

"Are you okay?" I whispered as I crawled to him, arms shook and my figure curled around the dirt. The wind shook my naked body and I shiver. He looked at me and got up slowly, biting his lips to keep out sound.

"Babe lay down." I ordered and he nodded and immediately laid back down, sighing. I get up, and started to walk back whispering, "Ill go get help."

Silent sobs racked my body once I reached the field, blood everywhere. One or two bodies laid on the floor and I walked over to them, checking for any pulse. They both had pulses so I called for the doctor.

The pack members looked at me, with concern and sadness. I growled and they're faces, I can't stand sympathy. I've experienced it too much.

As I growled they paled and took a step back. I searched for my fathers body and he laid in the middle of a circle filled with people.

"Move!" I growled and pushed people out of my way. Once I saw him, his neck was torn out and his head laid limp. He had scratches along his body, deep enough to see the bone.

I fell to his side hugging his chest, not used to him not hugging back, "Daddy.. Pleas-" I cried as my body shook as I felt his body start to cool.

"Don't leave me," I cried, tears wetting his shirt. When I looked back up, everyone was bowed, they're knees on the ground with they're head down.

I was now Luna.

Landon Alpha.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for how short it is! Just wanted to update!

Y'all guessed right in the comments! Kinda obvious but.. Had to happen.

Any ideas it next chapter?:)

Stay beautiful! Xx

Love ya :)