Chapter 15

I'm soooo sorry for the long wait! wouldn't believe how busy I was!

-BELLES POV-

"I can't eat anymore." I said while look at Landon as he stuffed his face with another slice of pizza. He has eaten at least 7 pieces. How ridiculous is that? I've only had about 3. Wasn't werewolves supposed to eat more? Guess not.

"Your full? How did I eat more then you?" Landon asked as he finished the pizza.

"You tell me!" I laughed while cleaning up my area. I picked up my extra crust and threw it in the pizza box. I looked at the water as Landon picked up his area. The Christmas lights reflected off the water perfectly when it was dark. The moon and the stars set it off perfectly as well.

"Do you like it?" I head Landon ask and I felt him scoot over closely.

"It's so pretty." I said quietly as I watched him scoot even closer.

"It is." He said while looking at me. After staring at each other for a few minutes he started to lean in. my eyes fluttered close and I felt him press his soft lips against mine. He moved closer, which I didn't think was possible. His hands went under my thighs and brought me on top of his lap. I squealed and laughed and he silenced me with a kiss. My legs were on the side of him and I felt him swipe his tongue on my lower lip. I opened immediately and his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I moaned and grabbed on to his hair and pulled slightly.

His head falls back and I start to kiss down his neck. I heard my wolf scream 'Mark him.' But I couldn't do that.. He didn't know about it.

"Landon," I said, out of breath. I heard him hum and I asked, "I want to mark you."

He looks at me, "What's marking?"

"It's were I mark you as mine. No one else can take you. I bite right here." I said while pointing to the side of his neck.

"I like the idea but.. will it hurt?" he asked while looking up at me with raised eyebrows.

"For a second, then there's pleasure. But you want to be mine forever?" I asked.

"I do." He whispered and I continued to kiss his neck. Once I found the spot I felt my canines extend and I found myself biting him. I heard his groan in pain then started to moan. I licked the spot to seal it and looked over my work. I smiled to myself and looked at Landon. He had his eyes shut then they opened. He smiled brightly and gave me a hug.

"Thank you."

-

"What's that on your neck?" Owen asked teasingly while looking at me.

"I marked him." I smiled. Landon smiled at me and grabbed my hand. the sparks intensified since I've marked him and it felt amazing.

"Let's go to bed." I heard Landon say while dragging me upstairs.

"It's 7:00 at night.." I said while looking at him confused.

"I know, I just want to hold you." he smiled cheekily. I silently Awed and followed him in our room.

We both changed and climbed into bed. His arms went around my waist and he brought me closer to his chest. I suddenly felt exhausted. my eyes started to droop as I listened to his slow heartbeat.

"Go to bed sweetheart." I heard him whispered and I was swept into oblivion.

-------------------------------------------------

Don't kill me.. I know it's super short and it's all rushed. I just wanted to get something out there cause y'all seemed alittle mad that I'm not updating regularly.

My phone won't connect to my profile so I can't check the comments or whoever follows me.. Does anyone have the same problem?

Well..

Love ya!