Chapter 16

-BELLES POV-

Halloween is coming very soon and I really want the boys to dress up. Even if they no it's still going to happen.

"No." Landon and Owen said once I asked them to dress up.

"But guys.. You have to! Its Halloween! I'm having a party here too!" I said, more like shout.

"Babe.. Do we have to?" Landon said while trying to use the puppy eyes on me. Not gonna work buddy.

"Yes. end of discussion. Now get ready! We're gonna shop for the customs" I said while running to my bedroom to shower.

-

"No." Owen said while I handed him a pirate costume.

"So picky." I teased then handed him an Captain America costume. His eyes lit up and he hurriedly grabbed the bag and went to the fitting rooms.

Next was Landon's costume and I was looking carefully. I wanted it to be hot. Then I spotted an police uniform. Not just any police uniform.. A sexy one.

"Landon. I found you're costume!" I said while smiling. I handed it to him and he looked at it with wide eyes.

"No way. I'm not wearing that." He said immediately and handed it back to me.

"Please babe." I pleaded and he gave in.

"Fine." He grumbled and stomped to the fitting room.

When they both came out the costumes were perfect. Owen looked at Landon and burst out laughing.

"Dude, what the hell are you wearing?!" Owen laughed while holding his stomach.

"I didn't pick it," Landon grumbled while giving Owen and evil stare.

"Stop laughing!" Landon whined as a girl walked past in a nursing costume. She looked at Landon with lust filled eyes and she walked up to him only to whisper in his ear. He shoved her off him and gave me an apologetic glance.

"Belle you okay?" Owen asked.

"Fine." I said through clenched teeth as I watched the girl. She didn't seem fazed by his reaction. I walked up to Landon and ran my hand up his chest while giving him a peck on his lips.

I turned back to look at the girl and said, "What are you doing touching my boyfriend?" Landon's arm went around my waist and the girl dust seen too happy about it.

She stomped away while grumbling words under her breath.

"I'm sorry babe." Landon whispered in my ear.

'It's okay." I sighed against his chest. he kissed the top of my head.

"Are you getting a costume?" Landon asked through the door of the fitting room.

"Since you're a police men, I can be a police girl." I said with a smile. I started to walk away and I heard Landon shouting after me,"Wait, that costume is too sexy!"

"Too bad Landon!" I shouted back. I picked up the bag with the right size and paid for everyone's costume.

--------------------------------------------------

Now. I know this is like super short! like really short that I should've have even updated.

But the next chapter is going to be longer and really exciting and shocking. So..

You're just gonna have to wait!

Love ya!