Chapter 25

Sorry for the wait! Read the little authors note down below :)

-BELLES POV-

My eyes fluttered open and I faintly heard a repeatedly beat. My eyes closed and I felt someone hold on to my hand tighter. Tingles ran up my arm and increased once the person grabbed on to my hand tighter.

I moved my head to the side and I saw the light burn through my eyelids. Was I okay? Was Landon okay?

What happened after he took me?

"Belle?" Someone whispered softly. I made a little noise and winced at the pain in my throat and head.

"Don't talk. You'll worsen the wound. The doctor said if you move your mouth you'll stretch the move. And you won't heal fast like a wolf. Like a human since Alec had wolfsbane." I listened and my eyebrows furrowed. What were the wounds? Who's Alec?

I opened my eyes and I look around the room, feeling the wound in my throat as I moved my head.

I opened my mouth but Landon closed my mouth with his hand.

"Don't talk." He shushed me. I glared at him and he handed my a white board and a marker. I opened the marker cap and the smell overpowered me a sneeze took over.

Landon looked alarmed once I finished sneezing and he ran out I the room. Something trickled down my neck so I reached up with a finger. The liquid dripped on my finger so I looked up at it and all I saw was blood.

Why was I awake if my wounds haven't even healed properly?

The door opened and a man in a white coat ran next to me and pushed my back so I was laying back.

I heard Landon growl, "Dont touch her like that." I smiled and I saw the doctor take out a needle. My eyes grew wide and I shook my head fast.

"Stop doing that! You're making it worse!" The doctor yelled at me and he stuck the needle in my arm.

I looked at Landon through tears and my eyes began to close on their own.

-LANDON POV-

"What did you just give her?" I demanded as I watched helplessly. My little angel was falling into unconsciousness and I couldn't do a thing about it.

"She needed to calm down. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. She's going into surgery and visitors are not allowed." The doctor said as she called for nurses.

"You think I'm going to leave her? You're f*cking wrong." I felt myself growly and I punched the wall behind me. I couldn't leave her. Not at this condition.

"I'm sorry but you have too." And he pushed my out the door where I saw Belles father. He studied me and nodded. I glared at him and I began to pace the floor while my hand ran through my hair repeatedly.

She better be okay.

"Son, calm down." I head Belles father say and I felt his hand lay on my shoulder. I spun around while growling and pushed him back.

"Don't you tell me to calm down. My mate is in surgery! Did you see the blood running down her neck?! She did that to protect me! I deserve the injuries she has! She may not live through it!" I screamed and tears fell from my eyes. My body fell to the ground and I began to rock back and fourth as my arms circled my legs.

Her father stared at me in shock and he sat next to me.

"She's going to be okay." He whispered.

"How do you know that?" I whispered and I looked at him. I felt like such a girl.

"She's been through a lot."

My eyebrows rose at him. She didn't tell me anything.

"Her mother died when she was 12. I made her feel all the stress on becoming the Luna when she's still this young. I didn't like you at all at first, but now that I see how much you care about my daughter, everything changes." He said while he looked at me. Her mother died? I didn't even think about that. I never even see a mother figure for her.

"She's going to be okay.." I whispered and I closed my eyes.

*

"Son, wake up." Someone shook me. I groaned and opened my eyes and saw Belles father looking down at me. He smiled at me and his eyes crinkled.

"She's out of surgery." He said and I bolted up. My neck was stiff and my muscles were tight but I ran to her room.

There she lay, hooked up to every machine possible and she looked very fragile and pale.

My heart tore at the sight of her and I slowly walked to the side of her bed. I grabbed her hand in mine, being careful of the IVs. I kissed her forehead softly and whispered, "Wake up soon, my love."

---------------------------------------------------

This is terribly short and rushed but I really just wanted to update.

But one commenter made me laugh so hard! And I just wanted to thank you for making me day! So shout out to,

This_is_mahogany_

Thank you for making me laugh :)

I love all your comments so please keep doing it. The last few chapters seemed to be a hit :)

Thank you everyone!

Don't forget to vote also!

Stay beautiful! Xx

Love you :)